Death Angels Chapter 3

Death Angels Chapter 3
Post by: UmbreonFang - September 5th, 2015, 9:41:32 pm

Ian

I fighting with all my might against the men in suits, and I finally knocked out some.
I looked around at my companions, and everything seemed fine. Then I looked at Nichole
And noticed that she was looking around, too. But she didnt notice the guy coming up from
behind her! Suddenly, with out even thinking about it, I ran toward Nichole and pushed her
out of the way. Then, everything went red, and I dont remember anything after that.

I woke up and i felt like someone was pounding a hammer on my skull. But I
decided not to tell my friends. Onyx was the first person I heard, and he said with a perky
voice, "Look who found their first power! And only in 30 min. . Thats impressive! Now you
you can practice that magic.". What? But how? And what is it?, I thought. I was lost in
thought, but an acidic voice snapped me back to reality. "Haha, like they would say yes
to a stranger. And a DEAD stranger, after Im done here.", the voice said menacingly.
"Who are you, and what do you want!", I heard Joelle snap at the voice. The voice sounded
female, and i definetely heard it somewhere.The person laughed, "Have you forgotten
me already? Its only been, what, 5 years? How can you forget your sister already?". I felt
Joelle stiffen from behind me , "Youre not my sister, my sister died. And she doesnt kill anyone,
she didnt even hurt a fly!". Her "sister" came out of the shadows, and let me take that
sister part back because IT WAS HER! She had a venomous look in her eyes, which were black.
"Awww, poor Joelle. Still as stubborn as ever. I cant believe you still have friends,
I thought they wouldve left by 4th grade. I guess they are your friends
out of pity", Jades words were as sharp as daggers, and they were cutting through Joelle.
Jack stood in front of Joelle, "She is our friend because we wanted her as a friend!
Besides, we thought you were dead!", he snarled. Joelle held him back, "Stop, its ok.".
I was lost, so wait. Jade is now evil? And did she send those men to try to kill us? But
why? Why would she want to kill her own sister? I looked at Jade right before she left,
and I saw a flicker of dark blue in her eyes, then she turned to around. Wait, what does that
color mean? Since Jades eye are like Joelles, that should be the color of depression. What
does it mean! I was trying to figure it out, when I heard something behind me. Joelle flew into
the building, and then she started going through the drawers. Nichole yelled, "Hey what are
you doing?". Joelle stop looking when she found scissors and 2 rubber bands. She ran to the
room saying, "Dont follow me, Ill be out in a little bit!". I wonder what she is doing.

Joelle came back out in 30 min. , and I thought she was someone else. Her hair was now
in pigtails, with the streak of blue in one of them. And her jeans were ripped, with one pant
leg shorter than the other. She cut her shirt into a tank top, but she left her combat boots on.
Wait why did she change her appearance? Then I recalled something she said when she
thought Jade was dead, "To honor her memory, Im going to change my appearance to look like
her. I love her, and I dont want to forget her. S thats why! But why did she keep the combat
boots? I guess she just didnt have another pair of shoes, or was it deeper than that? Before
anyone could say anything, she sid in a perky way "Ok, lets get to training! We dont have all
day!".

"Okay, so the first thing every Death Angel learns is how to control her/his wings. Ill
show you.", Onyx declared right before wings sprouted from his back. They were
basically shadows in the shape of wings."Joelle, you go next.", he said. Joelle had an easy
time sprouting her wings. When she did that, it surprised us again, even though we have
seen her do this before. Its not often to see your friend grow wings from out of her
back. And they still looked as amazing as ever. I wonder what mine will look like,
I wondered. Okay, next was me. I was getting ready to, when a man came from no where
yelling "Hi!". Dangit! Why did he have to show up now? And more importantly, who was he!?
Onyx seemed to know him, though. He shouted happily, "Het Pat! Welcome back!". So his name
was Pat, and I guess he is one of Onyxs friends. He looked about 19, and he had brown curly
hair. "Hi Onyx, long time n see, eh?", he said with joy. "Ummm... Onyx, who is he?", Will and
said at the same time. "Oh, well me my friend Pat! He is a Death Angel, too!", Onyx stated.
We al said hi to him at the same time. He looked very happy, but there was something about
that was.... unsettling. The man introduced himself, "Hi, Im Pat. I have been Onyxs friend
for quite onetime, and I just wanted to drop by. But I see that you guys are in the middle
of training, so Ill just go.". He turned and was about to take a step, but Joelle stopped him,
"Wait! You can stay! Just show us some things, and then you can leave.". Pat then said, "Well,
if you insist.". And after that, we were in H E double hockey sticks.

After what seemed like an eternity of training, we finally went back into the building. Im
pretty sure the only reason we were still awake was because of our shock, confusion, and
amazement from when we all saw our wings. Il tell you all the details later, but let me
just say, that.......was.........AMAZING!!!!!!!

"GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, I JUST WAMT TO BLOW UP RIGHT NOW!!!!", I screamed. "Im so
tired, but not at the same time. Im very confuzzled!". "Yeah, I know right. That was so
amazing! Im so tired!", Will said, then fell on the floor. But he got up again and exclaimed,
"Yet so energized!!!!". Jack raised up a fist, "If you dont stop screaming right now, Will,
youll be out like a light.". Us boys started fighting for a long time, well, it couldve been
a long time, but a Nichole yelled, "SHADDDAP!! IM TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW!".
She had Attack on Titan pajamas on, and we kind of started bursting out in laughter. Then
Joelle came into the room with her FairyTail and Soul Eater Pajamas, and we just laughed harder.
"IM GOING TO BREAK ALL OF YOU IF YOU DONT SHUT UP!", screamed Joelle. Jack
whispered, "Jeez, what a hypocrite.". "Fine, fine", I said to the girls, "Well be quiet".
Nichole and Joelle then became really creepy and said in sync "Thank You". I saw Jack and
Will shiver. That was seriously creepy. Joel came up to me and took something out of her
pocket. "Her, Im pretty sure this will help you." She gave me a pill container, and on its label
it said "Sleep Pills". "Thanks, I really need this". I and one and instantly felt tired as fudge.
"Still wanna blow up?", Joelle said and smirked. I laughed, "No, Im fine.". We both then said
good night, and i went to sleep, well almost. I could still hear everything. Joelle and Jack were
talking. "Hey look, I can do a Irish accent", Jack proclaimed. "Top o the morning to ya laddies!",
he said in an Irish accent. "Yeah ok, Jacksepticeye. You do that, while I think how were
gonna get that Pat guy outta here. He looks very suspicious.", Joelle whispered. I woke up
right then, "So, whats your plan?". "AHHHHH! Yeeezus! Dont scare me like that you idiot!",
Joelle exclaimed then slapped me. "Wow! Owwwwww! What was that for!!!???!??!??!", I
screamed. "Because its fun.", she said and bursted out laughing. I growled, "Anyways....
Whats the plan?". After that we discussed how we were going to get that guy out of here.
Took about an hour, but we finally made a plan.

"*yawn* Well, Im tired, Im going to sleep. Good night!", Joelle whispered to us.
"Goodnight", Jack and I said in unison. I watched her go to her room, then I finally went to
sleep. I woke up AGAIN to hear screaming. "GAAAAAAAHH!". The voice was muffled, but I
still knew it was Joelle. "JOELLE!", I screamed and ran to her room. "HELP!", I heard her muffled
scream outside. I ran as fast as I could, and then I heard this from Pat, "Jade, I got her! Come
one, tell me where the base is! Why wont you tell me it! Fine, Ill just take her to our old base,
just meet me there. Yes, yes, I know she is smart, thats why i have been practicing this power
for a long time. Ok, call you back when i get there.". "Hopefully this will knock her out.", Pat
said as he put his hand over Joelles mouth, and purple stuff came from it. IT WAS POISON!
I looked at Joelle, and she saw me. "You.....couldve........save........me....", was all she
said before her eyes turned white. "Joelle!!!", I screamed one last time before I fell on the
grass. What do we do now? What can we do to save her?

Re: Death Angels Chapter 3
Post by: UmbreonFang - September 5th, 2015, 9:44:13 pm

btw, i has patmans permission to turn him evil, dont go saying i didnt X3

Post by: StativeSpencer - September 5th, 2015, 9:53:13 pm

AMAZING

Post by: UmbreonFang - September 5th, 2015, 10:01:45 pm

Here comes the cringing *braces self*

*CRINGES* NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

IM JUST WAITING FOR THAT ONE HATE COMMENT

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.