Unlimited Chapter 1

Unlimited Chapter 1
Post by: EmsMyEms - September 1st, 2015, 9:00:32 pm

Ive been wanting to do this story for a long time. Just didnt get to.

Prologue

I gazed into the stars. They were beautiful. Suddenly a light zoomed pass my window. A shooting star! I quickly made a wish, "I wish for.. unlimited wishes!"

Chapter 1

My morning routine was the same. Mom wakes me up, I ignore her, she yells at me, that kind of stuff. But this morning was different. I woke up after Mom yelled at me. I groaned and said, "ugh, I wish there was no school today." Then, Mom came into my room. "Azure, schools cancelled," "Why?" I asked her. "I dont know. Just go back to bed. Ill be home from work at 5," she replied while exiting the room. I yawned and got up to get breakfast.
I looked through the cabinets. Same old crap. Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Dads Rasin Bran, I was tired of it. "I wish we had some Cookie Crisp." I mumbled. Suddenly, a box of Cookie Crisp appeared into the cabinet. "Woah.. That was awesome! But how? Magic? No.. Maybe my wish came true!" I tried it out again. "I wish for a bowl," a bowl appeared in my hand. I noticed a scab on my leg, "I wish this scab waa gone!" Poof, it dissapeared.
So you may think my story is going nowhere. Yeah, Im a girl who has cool powers. So what? What if I told you that I saved the world?
I grabbed my bowl of Cookie Crisps and went to the living room to watch tv. When I turned it on, the channel was on the news. I decided to watch it for a couple of minutes. The man on the tv said "Breaking news! Scientists have discovered a new disease that effects anyone with previous cases of the flu. Its impossible to cure. Symptoms include fever, lots of gas, headaches, lack of sleep, and memory loss." I sighed. I was glad I never got the flu. But my parents have, are they in danger?

Re: Unlimited Chapter 1
Post by: Peppah - September 2nd, 2015, 4:20:14 pm

Good job Hawaii! ;D

Re: Unlimited Chapter 1
Post by: StativeSpencer - September 2nd, 2015, 5:42:32 pm

Amazing keep it going

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.