City of Lies chapter 5

City of Lies chapter 5
Post by: StativeSpencer - August 21st, 2015, 9:59:46 pm

Will wandered around the dark corridors of the complex occasionally stumbling and falling to the ground due to his right eye being gone. He was about to turn a corner when he heard a voice. "Scan detects bio matter nearby elta-minoris class operation search and destroy." The voice wasnt human it sounded strangely electronic. All of a sudden dozens of troops were chasing him. "There he is blast him!" Will found a small room with a low table which he hid under. "Organic life form detected operation terminate." Will shivered at the sound if the voice. All of a sudden the table was flying across the room and Will was staring into the face of some sort of mechanicle monster. It had four arms which were covered with long sharp blades it had five eyes four smaller ones and a larger one in the middle. The droid picked him up and threw him across the room. The droid moved closer and closer but it never reached him a large piece of metal had been stabbed through its head. Will looked around to see Nikki standing nearby. "Lifeform detected operation terminate." Nikki picked up a piece of the table which had been broken and jumped on the droids head. She then started jabbing the broken piece into its head multiple times as fast as she could. She then walked over to Will. "Hurry we need to warn the others." She said before running off. Amazed by what just happened Will got up and followed closely behind.

Re: City of Lies chapter 5
Post by: UmbreonFang - August 21st, 2015, 10:08:53 pm

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - August 22nd, 2015, 1:37:08 am

S-so EPICLY AWESOME!!!!

(I made the phrase "Epicly Awesome")

Post by: Peppah - August 24th, 2015, 11:57:01 am

Nice job Spencer, cant wait to read chapter 6!

Post by: primadxnna - August 24th, 2015, 6:14:25 pm

And my character. Where is it? Its okay if you forgot her, I dont blame ya. But nice story!

Post by: StativeSpencer - August 24th, 2015, 7:57:45 pm

[quote author=Luna link=topic=4441.msg23479#msg23479 date=1440454465]
And my character. Where is it? Its okay if you forgot her, I dont blame ya. But nice story!
[/quote]
She was shown earlier and have a few chapters where shes the main character what Im doing is each character gets four chapters

Post by: primadxnna - August 24th, 2015, 8:11:06 pm

[quote author=StativeSpencer link=topic=4441.msg23485#msg23485 date=1440460665]
[/quote]
She was shown earlier and have a few chapters where shes the main character what Im doing is each character gets four chapters
[/quote]

Who are you talking about? Im Luna, but still, if you forgot her, I cant blame you! Its fine if you forget her. ;)

Post by: StativeSpencer - August 24th, 2015, 8:12:59 pm

[quote author=Luna link=topic=4441.msg23487#msg23487 date=1440461466]
[quote author=StativeSpencer link=topic=4441.msg23485#msg23485 date=1440460665]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Who are you talking about? Im Luna, but still, if you forgot her, I cant blame you! Its fine if you forget her. ;)
[/quote]
She was only in chapter 3 but will be shown more later

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.