Death Angels Chapter 2

Death Angels Chapter 2
Post by: UmbreonFang - August 15th, 2015, 1:02:18 am

Nichole

OMG This is so cool!, I screamed in my mind. I wouldnt scream out loud! Thats
just crazy. Well so is this moment, so meh. Let me tell you guys who I am, because Ill
forget later on. Im Nichole Ride. My friends are Joelle, Ian, Jack, and Will. Oh and there is
Onyx, who is not human, just so you know. He is a shadow, that has a humanoid shape.
OK anyways, we found out that Joelle and her family are Death Angels (Crazy, I know),
and we (Ian, Jack, Will, and I) have some of her magic, too. And now, there is men in
suits attacking us. But we dont even know how to fight yet, so how will we beat them?

"Ok, follow my le---:, Onyx was interrupted by Joelle running toward one of those men
in suits and knocked him out with one kick in the head. Joelle laughed, "Easy! Whos next?".
She had a fierceness in her eyes, like she WANTS to fight these people.
Onyx shrugged as we looked at him, "I dont think.....ok, follow her lead.". We all laughed.
"Well, come one! Lets go!", I said to Ian, Jack, and Will. We all ran at the men in suits while
Joelle shouted things for us to do. "Ok Will, kick one from the behind. Nichole, punch him
with as much force as you have. Jack you kick one from behind. Ian you try to get one guy
unbalanced then punch him the the gut.", Joelle told us, quiet enough that the men in suits
couldnt hear us, but loud enough that we could hear her. We all said "Yes, Sir!" at the same
and she lost the fierceness in her eyes and smirked. But that fierceness came back when
Ian said, "Umm... we should probably attack now, they are already running at us.". We
all turned to the men and saw they were running toward us, some with knives, and some fighting
with their bare hands. "Lets go!". We all started running at them and we did all the things
Joelle told us to do. Im pretty sure she gets all these moves from the animes we have
watched.

I ran up to one of the men in suits. He tried to punch me but I knew what to do. I
dodged, went behind him, and punched in the head. And just to make sure, I kicked him in the
back, and he went out like a light. These guys werent very tough, they probably thought we
would be easy to beat. I looked over at Onyx and he was using his shape-shifting magic. It was
cool just looking at him. I wonder how it feels to change shape. "Watch out!", I heard Joelle yell.
I looked behind me and saw one of theme about to stab me in the back! All of a sudden I was
shoved out of the way by a someone. I looked up. The person that shoved me out of the way was
Ian! And there was something not normal about him. He was generating electricity, from his hands!
And he definetely did not look happy. His eyes were glowing yellow, and he looked like he was
going to kill someone. All the men looked like they were going to pee their pants! It was so funny,
but I laughed in my mind. They all ran away when Ian punched to guys in the head with lightning in
his fists. The others looked confused as heck, but they realized what happened when they looked in
my direction. Their faces had a mixture of shock and awe. Onyx then came up to Ian and said,
"Look who found their first power! And only in 30 min. . Thats impressive! Now you can practice
that magic.", he looked around at the rest of us, "You guys still need to find your powers, and its
going to be an exciting adventure!", he started jumping up and down like usual. Will then said
"Wait what are we going to tell are parents? We cant just go up to them and say "We are going
spend a long time getting powers and fighting bad guys. See ya!". "Thats a very good point.",
Jack said. We looked at Onyx, "Well, do something.", Joelle said. Onyx stopped jumping a
thought about it for a second. "Well, Joelles parents will understand, but we will have to lie
to your parents, Jack, Nicole, Ian, and Will. Jack exclaimed, "Well thats fine! Say anything to
them, as long as we get to stay here!". I said to my comrades, "Then I guess we have a plan! We
just ne----". I was rudely interrupted by someone in the shadows. "Haha, like they would say yes
to a stranger. And a DEAD stranger, after Im done here.", the voice said menacingly. "Who are you
, and what do you want!", Joelle yelled at the voice. But this voice sounded so familiar, and she
sounded like someone I know. The person laughed, "Have you forgotten me already? Its only
been, what, 5 years? How can you forget your sister already?". That voice is her, sister? But,
she was so nice, how could it be her? Joelle stiffened, "Youre not my sister, my sister died.
And she doest kill anyone. She didnt even hurt a fly.". The person came out of the shadows, and
WAS her sister! "Awww, poor Joelle. Still as stubborn as ever. I cant believe you still have friends,
I thought they wouldve left by 4th grade. I guess they are your friends out of pity", Joelles
sister, Jade, said slowly. Jack stood in front of Joelle, "She is our friend because we wanted her as
a friend! Besides, we thought you were dead!", he snarled. Joelle grabbed him, "Stop. Its ok.".
We looked at her eyes, which could change color according to her mood, and they were gray.
Ive never seen this color in her eyes before. Something was wrong. Jack stepped back. Jade
looked at Onyx. "Hey there. Its been a long time since I last saw you.". "Yeah, and the you had a
pure heart, what happened?", Onyx asked her. Jade laughed, "Nothing, I just realized whats
important.", she looked around, "Well, today is not the day I kill you, i thought my men wouldve
killed you. I should just wait to you guys get stronger, so itll be more fun to watch you scream in
and die after all your training. Well, see you soon. Hope you get killed. Wait never mind, I want to
do that.", she laughed while she walked away. As soon as she was out of sight, I tried to reassure
the group, "Hey, we didnt die. Thats good, right?". I was going to say something else, but I Ian
tapped my shoulder and pointed at Joelle. I was shocked when I saw what was happening. Tears
streaked down her face while she looked down. Her tear drops splattered on the ground, leaving
tiny spots of water. I tried to put my hand on her shoulder, but she shoved it off. "Lets got call your
parents.", she said quietly. I felt so sad for her. Her sister came back to her, but she tried to kill us.
I noticed that Joelles new wings sprouted from her back, and she slowly flew back to the building.

Nicole Ride
Skin color: Fair
Eye color: Dark Brown
Hair color: Very dark brown, almost black

Re: Death Angels Chapter 2
Post by: UmbreonFang - August 15th, 2015, 1:07:00 am

well this made me cry. I made the second chapter sad because i wanted to show a soft side to joelle, and show that her friends care for her a lot.

dont read the p.s thing if you havent read the chapter yet

P.S: Some parts were my friends ideas. the part where Ian saves Nicole, and a part later at the end where Jack gets in front of Joelle. I just want to clarify that there will be no people falling in love with people, to put it awkwardly lol. My friend wanted it to be, but I tole her no. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Post by: KermitsBigToe - August 15th, 2015, 11:15:18 am

This story is by far one of the best plots Ive actually ever read! Youve done a really good job writing this, I loved how you bought Jade into the story. The end nearly made me cry ;_;
Please continue! I really want to see what happens to Onyx, The friends and Jade! ;D

Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 20th, 2015, 7:11:15 pm

Wuv it!

Post by: girlsmell - August 20th, 2015, 7:13:05 pm

Its so good! i acdently put oh heelll no i didnt mean to i thought the question was did you hate it? sorry :/

Post by: UmbreonFang - August 20th, 2015, 7:23:46 pm

[quote author=Twisters89 link=topic=4336.msg23165#msg23165 date=1440112385]
Its so good! i acdently put oh heelll no i didnt mean to i thought the question was did you hate it? sorry :/
[/quote]

lol its ok

Post by: Yvetal123 - August 20th, 2015, 7:29:30 pm

Pretty well written

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.