True Story: My Geek Side Got Hit by a Truck!

True Story: My Geek Side Got Hit by a Truck!
Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 10th, 2015, 10:03:04 pm

Okay, so I was on the server and Twist thought she was grieved,(she wasnt) and I told her item frames were glitchy(she thought someone destroyed them). So she put all the banners back and the item frames, then it happened. I saw a banner with a purple lightsaber on it. I was liek "Errrmeehhhgawwd! Its a lightsaber"(I love Star Wars). Twist named all the banners so the name of the banner popped up, but instead of saying "Purple Lightsaber" It said "Purple Lifesaver". OH MY GOSH YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD THAT HIT MY GEEK SIDE. I told Twist "Its spelled lightsaber" and she thought she fixed it and she put it back but it said "Purple Lifesaber" I GOT HIT SO HARD AGAIN. I said "Nuuuuu, its spelled light not life!" Then she fixed it. THE END.

Re: True Story: My Geek Side Got Hit by a Truck!
Post by: LightningLegend - August 10th, 2015, 10:06:29 pm

Or maybe she meant it to say purple lifesaver you dont know ehehh

Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 10th, 2015, 10:08:41 pm

[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4293.msg22481#msg22481 date=1439258789]
[/quote]

You people are the bane of my existence.!

Post by: LightningLegend - August 10th, 2015, 10:11:01 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=4293.msg22482#msg22482 date=1439258921]
[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4293.msg22481#msg22481 date=1439258789]
[/quote]

You people are the bane of my existence.!
[/quote]
But theres a problem I aint "Bane" from batman

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.