Blood drips at the end of a knife...

Blood drips at the end of a knife...
Post by: LightningLegend - August 9th, 2015, 3:48:18 pm

That faithful night was the night I saw my life flash before my eyes...
This is the story about me Mark Still, I live in Toronto and Im a college student studying to become a lawyer in the future. I live alone in a apartment complex and I have a part time job and every summer after the exams are over I go visit my parents nothing that special for me. But on August 17 2005, everything I lived for changed for the worst. A week ago I arrived in Texas to go meet my parents after a whole year I havent seen them it was a great reunion I saw my dad who at first sight asked me this question "Do you have a girlfriend yet?" I know hes strange sometimes but hes the greatest person I ever knew second to my mom who isnt the kind of person who wouldnt be scared to ask "Did you have a spare change of underwear?" And was a 100% serious about it. Life was going great for the most part as you would think, met some old friends who I still cant believe still lives with their parents, saw the old school I went to when I was a kid and even saw some teachers that still know me but as life was as going great it took a turn for the worst. When I was at my parents looking through the cupboards and such remembering all the good times I had here I stumbled across something I shouldnt have seen It was a a note about me as I was reading through it I found out that I wasnt really their child it was all a lie they hid this secret away from me for years now to figure myself this as I was going through a mental breakdown, everything went dark and I heard the door open and close as I rushed down the stairs thinking it was robbers I went to the kitchen and took out a knife, holding the knife I carefully walked to the living room to see 2 people in dark clothes with bags looking at the stuff we had I quickly rushed into the room and stabbed multiple times the robbers who were there the neighbours quickly called the police and as I saw the faces of the robbers cleared up it was my parents and at that point I just went insane holding up the knife dripping with blood I said to myself "Is it the end for me?" repeating it multiple times and as the police show up they arrest me for murder and I was sent to prison and at that point the only I remembered from my past was the red blood dripping from the knife I held that night...

Re: Blood drips at the end of a knife...
Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 9th, 2015, 3:51:38 pm

3spooky5me

Post by: Peppah - August 9th, 2015, 4:15:17 pm

...Thx for the nightmares

Post by: LightningLegend - August 9th, 2015, 4:17:57 pm

[quote author=Pepper link=topic=4278.msg22396#msg22396 date=1439151317]
...Thx for the nightmares
[/quote]
Well replace this whole story with rainbow unicorns works everytime :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.