City of Lies chapter 3

City of Lies chapter 3
Post by: StativeSpencer - August 8th, 2015, 5:05:55 pm

Cloyd decided to join the rebellion he figured the Miaknog was probably hunting him so he didnt have a choice. He had also met three more members of the rebellion Will ,Nikki ,and Ciel. Will was fithteen had dark brown hair ,and blue eyes. Nikki was seventeen had brown hair wich she always had tied up into pigtails .and dark brown eye. Ciel was the youngest he was only twelve he had black hair and both his eyes were different colors his right violet his left grey; he believed that there was nothing worth smiling about so he never smiled except for when Rhett fell down the stairs and broke his arm. The second day Cloyd was with the rebellion Will came running in yelling as loud as he could "The Miaknog theyre here." All of a sudden troops were pooring into the room. Kota took out an old sword and was able to take a few down before being shot. Right then everyone knew not to put up a fight. A tall man walked into the room wearing a navy blue cloak hiding his face. One by one he pushed everyone two the ground and injecting them with some sort of poison. Cloyd was the last one; the last thing he saw was Kotas body being dragged away then darkness.

Re: City of Lies chapter 3
Post by: Peppah - August 8th, 2015, 5:17:14 pm

Nuuu pls nu it just got really interesting xD

Post by: StativeSpencer - August 8th, 2015, 5:19:15 pm

[quote author=Pepper link=topic=4265.msg22302#msg22302 date=1439068634]
Nuuu pls nu it just got really interesting xD
[/quote]
Ill try to post a chapter every weekend

Post by: primadxnna - August 8th, 2015, 6:19:13 pm

Youre forgetting me! I must be important!

Post by: StativeSpencer - August 8th, 2015, 6:23:12 pm

[quote author=Luna link=topic=4265.msg22317#msg22317 date=1439072353]
Youre forgetting me! I must be important!
[/quote]
Youll be introduced in the next chapter

Post by: Peppah - August 8th, 2015, 6:36:52 pm

Yey cant wait for the next chapter :D

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - August 13th, 2015, 10:36:56 am

I think posting a chapter every weekend is a good idea.
Also I cant wait to see what you do with this story!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.