Death Angels Chapter 1

Death Angels Chapter 1
Post by: UmbreonFang - August 7th, 2015, 6:46:27 pm

If youre reading this, you are in trouble. This is a top secret story that only the
ane we know about. Ill explain the "we" later. But anyways, dont talk about this to
ANYONE!

Joelle

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! Why does this always happen to me!" , I basically
screamed that whole sentence. I was walking around the halls with my friends Ian, Jack, Will,
and Nichole with a pink slip that said DETENTION on it. I swear those teachers hate me!
Maybe I should tell you who we are before we get deeper into the story.
Yea, that sounds like a good idea. Im Joelle Blackwood, sister of Jade Blackwood (My parents
must have loved the letter ). I have 4 friends, Nichole, Ian, Will, and Jack. Nichole is basically
the opposite of me. I like to fight, and I love to sing. She hates to fight, and she loves to dance.
There are more things about us that are very different, but we both love anime, and we both love
animals. Anyways, Ian is the smart one of the group. Jack is the, well, hes many different things
XD. Just kidding he is the determined one, Will is Will. He is just cool and funny and a bunch of
other things. Ok, back to the story! I attracted almost everyones attention when I screamed, it
kind of embarrassing. Nichole then said, "Shhhhhh! Youre making us look weird!". I laugh, "Arent
we already considered as weird? XD" . Everyone in my small group of friends said to me in
sync "SHHHHHHHHHH!" . I stopped laughing, "Jeez, Ok." We walked to our class, and Ian was
talking a lot about the test that was coming up, and then Jack started complaining about the test.
So basically everything was normal, until the part where this random guy appeared in front of us
then transported us to a freaking laboratory. We all screamed. Like WTH! Will yelled at the guy,
"Dude, what porkchop. Why did you do that!? Couldnt you just asked?" .
I looked at Will like he was crazy
"Will, he shouldnt have took us in the first place!". I kicked the guy, but he disappeared then
reappeared behind us. This guy/ shadow then said "Im Onyx Nightshade. And no need to tell me
who you kids are. Your names are Joelle Blackwood, Nichole Ride, Ian Garrett, Will Bob, and
Jack Hunter." We all looked at each other and are eyes basically said one word... STALKER! I
looked at Onyx with a deadly look in my eye, :Who......are........yo, and what do you want!".
He laughed, "They still havent told you yet? Wow, your supposed to know at the age 12."
I looked at him confused, "What the porkchop are you talking about?". He looked at us,"All of
have been friends for over 7 yrs, right?" . We all nodded, our parents were really good friends,
so we would always play together and stuff. Onyx then said, "Follow me.". We didnt want to at
first, but I promised my friends that I would find a way to get out of here if he tries to kill us,
though he doesnt look like he would kill us. He has fox ears and a fox tail for crying out loud!
So we followed him and we followed him all the way outside. He told my friend to get a few feet
from me, and they did. Right in front of me was a tree, and around me were a bunch of plants
and stuff! I said to myself, This is weird. Whats going on? I looked over to where Onyx
and my friends were standing and my friends looked worried, while Onyx was, well, he was
jumping up and down like a kangaroo. I stifled a laugh when he told me to think about
every plant around me DEAD! I was laughing so hard, is this guy crazy? I decided to play
along and started think about it. And I swear I jumped 10 feet in the air when i saw a black
ring come out of me and heading toward the trees and plants! I yelled, " What....the.....porkchop
was....that?!". Onyx was jumping around more and more and he asked me to thing of
growing wings. I was stunned from the other thing, and I couldnt stop myself from thinking
about growing wings. When thought about that single thought, I felt something come out of
my back. I looked over my shoulder and i was frozen in shock again. On my back were these
beautiful wings, but they did not have feathers. They basically looked like anime wings, they
were transparent with blue colored markings on them. I looked over at my friends and they
had an expression on there faces thats was basically shock, confusion, and awe. Nichole was
clapping. Ian didnt believe it. Will looked like he was going to faint. Jack looked like all of
those emotions combined. And Onyx was still jumping. He then stopped jumping and said
to me, "You almost have as much magic as your parents!". "Wait what do you mea? My
parents are normal, they wouldnt have kept this from me.", I said. I guess he didnt hear me.
He turned to my friends, "All of you probably have powers like hers, since you are best friends,
and most best friends do that blood sister and blood brother thing right?". "How did you know?",
Will asked. Jack said, "He didnt. He was guessing!". "How would that give us that magic?",
Nichole questioned Onyx. "Well the magic runs through her blood, and when you all did that
blood thing, she shared her blood with you, right? So you all have a little bit of her power, and
you all can grow that power.". All our shock turned into confusion, then that turned into awe.
Ian was keeping quiet the whole time, but he suddenly asked " What are you. You look like a
human, but you have fox ears and a fox tail and you skin is as white as snow. Your obviously
not human, but yo who human emotions and you are very childish. So what are you?". Onyx
stopped jumping up and down, he looked at Ian and said " I am a shadow, though I am very
humanoid. I have the magic of a Death Angel, as well. I am also a good friend of Joelles parents
". All my friends looked at me and and Jack started to ask if I knew this guy, but I knew what he
was going to say and I said "No, I dont know him, how could you be friends with my parents,
but I have not met you?". Onyx then told us, "Do you know me as Light?" . He turned into a
snow white dog, but that was MY snow white dog, who only always slept outside, and my
friends and I used to always play with him, but one day he was not at the house. We thought
he ran away. He turned back into the humanoid shadow he was. "I am Light, your parents told
me yo shape shift into a dog to protect you. Im sorry this was kept from you.". He put his tail
between his legs, which made us kind of laugh cause that was kind of funny, but then he
perked up and said "Bt that means iI dont have to lie to you anymore, so yay! Anyways, I am
going to help all of you strengthen your magic, to defend yourself, defeating people, etc."
Jack shouted, "This is going to be cool! So we could kill anyone we want?" . I could see the
mischief in his eyes already. "No no no no no no no, a billion times no! You can only use that
death magic when youre in real trouble. So, we have the death magic already, but we can
have 3 more kinds of magic to protect yourself. And there is magic for anything. You just need
to get better at using it, and the other magic will come when it comes." I asked Onyx, "What
about our wings, is that magic? And does Ian, Nichole, Jack, and Will have wings?". He replied
back, "Second Question: Yes your friends have wings. First Question: Yes and No. Ill explain it
later. But for now, when need to find thing we can practice our magic on.". Suddenly, we heard
rustling in the bushes. We looked at the bushes, and then suddenly all around us were these
men in suits, and they did not look friendly. Onyx said with a smirk, " I guess we found our
targets."

Joelle Blackwood
Skin color: Tan
Eye Color: Changes color whenever her mood changes
Hair Color: Dark Brown with Blue Highlights

Re: Death Angels Chapter 1
Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 7th, 2015, 8:02:38 pm

errrrmehhgawd this is amzing! CONTINUE IT PLEASE!

Re: Death Angels Chapter 1
Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - August 7th, 2015, 8:24:09 pm

its great! i love seeing what the cubebuilders community comes up with!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.