New Series: Survival Trials; Season 1, Episode 1.

New Series: Survival Trials; Season 1, Episode 1.
Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 31st, 2015, 10:42:32 pm

The harsh coldness of the Northern Canadian Forests woke him up. He was shivering, in need of warmth. He curled up behind a tree until day...
Dawn came. It was warmer. He rejoiced that he made it through the night.
"Where am I, who am I?" His voice sounded wierd to himself. He was hungry, thirsty and in need of shelter. He looked around, and found something, a burning something. He smelt it too. He followed it and found a fire with loads of shelter and food near it. He knew someone must of been here.
"Hello?" he yelled, but no one answered. He went into the shelter, and triggered a trip wire. A hole in he floor came out of no where, and he fell and fell, miles at a time. Then he saw the bottum, and braced to die. But he was perfectly fine. He looked up to see the shelters floor was about 15 feet above him.
"An optical illusion" he whispered.
"Whos there?!" A guy walked into the room from one of the doorways,"Oh, another one."
"Follow me, Ill explain everything on the way."
He follows the guy, who is heavily equiped with weapons.
The guy starts explaining whats going on: "We were put here, by these strange dolphin-like land creatures. Someone saw one search around the camp up the hole you fell down. It looked hungry, we dont know its diet, nor do we want to know.
"I was the first to be put here, and I got a note saying that there would be 4 more to come, and when the 5th comes a chamber opens and we must escape. You are the 5th. When we get back I will give you weapons that you might need to help you survive.
"We dont have names, so we call each other by our number. Im One, and your Five. Come, meet Two, Three, and Four. 3 guys and 2 girls."
Five, his new name, met the rest of them. They all had one last meel before going into the newly opened chamber to escape.
A sign in there said "Test 1: Someone must make a choice..."
All of a suden, an infinite amount of mini versions of the dolphin creatures came spilling out of small holes, holden small but sharp swords. Another side said "A rock to the head can easily kill these mini versions of us." Three, a boy, found a pile of rocks, and started throwing them, but more and more came spilling through the small holes. A passage way appeared and everyone ran into it, with Three carrying a pile of rocks.
They found another sign saying "You must pull the lever inside the next room to open the passage way to the next test, and when you pull the lever the from here to the next room will shut the creatures out. But, only 4 people could fit in. Three, being last in line stayed on the other side, holding them off until they can pull the lever.
"Go, leave me, Ill hold them off!"
"We wont leave you!" Two, his girlfriend yelled.
"You know what you must do! Leave me! I love you!"
Two nodded, "I love you too!"
Two goes back into the cramped room, and Four, the other girl, pulls the lever. As they walk out, they hear the screams of Three, being shredded by the mini creatures. Two starts to wheep, as they walk towards Test 2.

End of Season 1, Episode 1

Re: New Series: Survival Trials; Season 1, Episode 1.
Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 31st, 2015, 10:43:59 pm

This series will be WAYYY longer than my resent 2 chapter "series" xD

Post by: Amaterasu6k - August 1st, 2015, 1:01:36 am

Good story willbob :D I liked it, I hope it keeps coming!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 1st, 2015, 1:29:47 am

There will be 3 or 4 different seasons.

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - August 1st, 2015, 1:56:39 am

[quote author=Illuminati Slime link=topic=4155.msg21867#msg21867 date=1438397039]
This series will be WAYYY longer than my resent 2 chapter "series" xD
[/quote]
dude its already longer XD

Post by: vvanqu1sh - August 1st, 2015, 10:14:24 am

Awesome story! I like how you included lots of detail even in the first events, this makes the story more interesting for the reader! ;D

Keep going, I love it!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 1st, 2015, 2:05:28 pm

Thanks guys!

Post by: StativeSpencer - August 1st, 2015, 2:17:18 pm

Awesome

Ps. You spelled meal wrong and in one spot you used too where you should of used to

Post by: paintcr - August 15th, 2015, 8:59:09 am

I <3 it O3O

Post by: aolla - August 15th, 2015, 9:06:16 am

awesome! cant wait for next :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.