Cubebuilders Arising (Chapter 15 - The Midnight Revelation)

Cubebuilders Arising (Chapter 15 - The Midnight Revelation)
Post by: LeonemMorsu - July 24th, 2015, 4:01:50 pm

"Lenoria?! That dark cult faction?! Youve got to be kidding me!" Kor yelled. Big sighed, placing a hand on the archers shoulder. "Im afraid its true. Lenoria is starting to rise up again." Kor looked at him in anger, then banging his fists on the table, hanging his head and seemingly growling. Big shook his head and looked towards Sparkles.

Sparkles was both confused and shocked, sitting a few chairs away and contemplating the situation. Her eyes were wide, Her fingers strewn through her hair. She mumbled under her breath. Who or What is Lenoria? Why are they rising up? Are they evil or something? What could make them want revenge? Why-

Sparkles was jolted from her worries into reality, where Big was trying to get her attention. Sparkles blushed and looked up, shaking her head. "Sorry. I was just thinking." She said, getting up. Big nodded, and put his arm around her. "Its alright. Were worried too. Youre not alone." Big reassured her, making her sigh.

Jake and the others across the table approached them. "What do we do, sir?" Jake asked, his shoulder feathers ruffling with his movement. "I... I dont know. The best we can do now is pinpoint where they were and are, and where they are headed." Big answered. Kor looked up, and came over. "The best piece of information we have is that theyll most likely be heading here. The only problem is from which direction." He stated.

"That and their numbers. We know, from a few battles and skirmishes, at their numbers have increasingly grown." Britt added, rubbing her head. "We need a plan of attack." Brow chimed in, gripping the dagger in his sheath. "No, the best thing we need is a defense strategy. We dont know where they are and where they will come from, so the best thing to be is ready." Cookie explained.

"Cookies right. We need a defense strategy. Thats our top priority." Big agreed, gesturing to Cookie. He walked over to the table with the others and unrolled a map of the kingdom, where they began to pinpoint and plan their defense plan. Kor looked away from the plans and examined Sparkles next to him. She looked focused, but worried. And scared. The poor girl. Barely 4 months old and being pulled into this.

Then, out of nowhere, Pray slammed the doors open and stormed into the war room. "This is preposterous! Luke will pay for trying to attack my kingdom!" Pray shouted. Big signed, and corrected him. "Dads kingdom. It wont be yours, or should I say OURS for another year, brother." Pray sneered at his response. "Whatever."

"But seriously, guys. We do need a defense strategy. Im just the Jester and I know this." Jake said, catching everyones attention. Kor nodded. "Yes. In order to have a good offense, we need a better defense. Defending this kingdom and its people is top priority." Kor came in.

They all agreed, and began working on the plans for a good defense plan. Many hours passed as they dragged on, bickering about positions, citizen life, escape routes, and other miscellaneous topics. But soon nightfall came, and the monsters begin to rise from the cold, earthly ground outside the walls of the kingdom.

Sparkles was half asleep at the planning table, about to pass out from exhaustion. All the others had gone to bed, giving up for the night and planning on continuing in the morning. Everyone except Sparkles. Well, at least, thats what she thought. She continued to ponder and sketch out strategies until she felt a cold hand on her shoulder.

“Still up at this hour, love?”

Sparkles jumped, only to be pulled back into the cold, threatening embrace of Prince Pray. She struggled and tried to call for help, but he simply grinned and shushed her.

“Hush, darling. All is well. I just want to give you something…” His eyes began to glow in the moonlight, and he slipped a knife into her pocket.

“I want you to kill your lover… That K0RBEK… He’s simply a nuisance to our existence. Plunge this into his back, slowly… painfully.” He whispered, his toothy grin painting his face. Sparkles gasped, trying to get away. “No! I w-” Sparkles was suddenly knocked out, her slim, tired body falling to the ground. She was unconscious.

Prince Pray chuckled under his breath, his right eye turning a suspicious colour of lavender. He began to undo his belt.

“Hehe… You’ll learn eventually… Chloe.”

(OH MY GOD I FINALLY FINISHED. AFTER MONTHS OF PROCRASTINATION I DID IT. *Victorious music in background*)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.