New story: The Blue and The Red seas

New story: The Blue and The Red seas
Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - July 27th, 2015, 5:33:59 pm

This is my first time trying this so yeah XD Idk what I should do so if thist needs to be moved let me know. XD

Im writing a story that takes place in the universe of Mogeko/Wadanohara and the great blue sea
This story is going to feature a few of my ocs as main character (because this is a fanfiction owo) but mostly feature Mogekos original character from their game
The original characters that belong to me who are going to be featured are
Kisaku (Personified fish)
Ayumi (Personified fish)
Moneru (Personified whale)
Tsuzumi (Human)
Akami (Witch)

But I would like to feature other peoples characters too ^-^

Anyways heres my prologue:

Images flash through my mind again and again. What is the point of this world if were all just pawns?
Were just worthless pawns.... born to protect this sea...but what is this sea? Is it truly the side of light.....or the side of darkness?
If I listen to him maybe Ill find the truth... But how can I trust him after what hes done?
My whole point was to protect the princess, but now....theres a new princess...
Who is right? Who is wrong? What if he is lying to me about her....
Can I truly save her? Or will we all fall down to the power of the darkness once more?

If this is too dark for the forums let me know and Ill take it down ASAP. First part should be out either today or later this week!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.