Twisted Murder

Twisted Murder
Post by: Watere - July 2nd, 2015, 8:08:58 pm

It was a Sunday night when a thump went in the Basement of Sally and Jhon and how that thump made then jump! When they got there the window was broken and there cat Troffle was hanging on the wall with a knife threw its heart and blood was leading out a window the window was broken. The next day Jhon went to go check on sally she wasnt there.
Jhon,Where could sally be?
Something From the closet went thump
And The Killer ran out jhon was be headed before he could screem for help.
Sally,I am right here why holy crud.
?,I cant wait to stab your heart out
Sally,Ahhhhhhhhh
and ran down stairs to the basement. But Behind her was the murder. Silent as a hawk. Stabbed her in the shoulder sally ran out and ran until the police station and a police man said put your wepon down. He grinned took his knife and threw it in the heaart of the police man. and fell down. But one second later All the police came out but he shot the oil tank and a huge explosion went off and i police man out on fire and his skin melting. to be continued

Re: Twisted Murder
Post by: Peppah - July 3rd, 2015, 7:21:36 am

Bacon this is just nasty. Thanks for the nightmares. :(

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.