Slime Randomness(New Comic Series)

Slime Randomness(New Comic Series)
Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 1st, 2015, 8:23:35 pm

Hello guys! I created a comic series could Slime Randomness, where every page is a different story! I make these comics 100% myself! If you want to create something using what I used to create this, here is the link: sumo.fm/#create

Here is page one:

Re: Slime Randomness(New Comic Series)
Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 1st, 2015, 8:24:58 pm

BTW there is a typo in there: In box 3 it says hime, I meant to put him. Sorry about that xD

Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 1st, 2015, 8:43:57 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=3528.msg17260#msg17260 date=1435796698]
BTW there is a typo in there: In box 3 it says hime, I meant to put him. Sorry about that xD
[/quote]^ also in the third box it says wondered instead of wandered but who cares :P

so yea great comic! this by far grabs my attention more than regular written up stories so I am eagerly waiting for more!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 1st, 2015, 8:53:39 pm

Sorry adjusting to a new keyboard that is elevated in some places and lowered in others. Plus the arrow keys and space bars(my keypoard has 2 space bars xD) can be trippy.

Post by: PsycoKC - July 16th, 2015, 11:17:24 pm

"he fell of a cliff" the end :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.