Murder...

Murder...
Post by: UmbreonFang - June 26th, 2015, 11:48:32 pm

Maka was a lonely child. She had no friends and didnt need any. She was fine
all by herself. Maka had been homeschooled since she was a child, so that
contributed to her loneliness. Though she had no friends, she loved to go to the
park everyday and hear the noises. But one day she went to the park, and found
nobody there. She didnt even hear the squeak of the rats that lived around
here. She could not see couples walking by, or see the birds flying around, nor
could she hear the the songbirds sing, or the children laughing with joy. This
seemed weird to her, but she figured it was a after-school event. But it still
seemed foreign to her not to hear all the noises she was used to. The only sound
she could hear was the howling of the wind in her ears. But she kept on walking,
until she stopped dead in her tracks, and what she saw made her scream till her
ears bled. Right next to her feet was a dead, maggot-filled, decayed corpse of a boy
who looked about 17. She screamed another ear-splitting scream and cried till she felt
sick when she saw a knife next to his heart, blade bloodied and razor sharp. She turned
and tried to run away as fast as she could, but then something frightening happened.
The corpses hand grabbed her leg with such force that knocked her down, and that
corpse kept dragging her closer and closer...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Re: Murder...
Post by: BradmasterX - June 27th, 2015, 12:02:42 am

That was terribly AMAZING!!! YES! I cant wait what happens next!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Post by: Jagisaboy - June 27th, 2015, 1:41:46 am

awsome

Post by: EmsMyEms - June 27th, 2015, 8:34:29 am

Awesome!

Post by: KermitsBigToe - June 27th, 2015, 9:02:05 am

Please do continue! Im a fan of everything horror so this is a really great story so far in my opinion c:
I absolutely love the cliffhanger, I couldnt of thought of a better one myself. As I said before - I really hope you do continue this story, also I love how descriptive youve made it.

Post by: StativeSpencer - June 27th, 2015, 5:35:44 pm

Pls continue pls Im sad that I will have to wait :(

Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 29th, 2015, 9:28:46 pm

This was probably the best story Ive read on the forums ;O

Keep going I actually wanna see this continued!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.