CubeVenture! Chapter 15 (Part 2 - 4)!!!

CubeVenture! Chapter 15 (Part 2 - 4)!!!
Post by: Asheiou - June 17th, 2015, 5:23:59 pm

Chapter 15 : Part 2 - Tube
I dont know where I am or where I came from. I dont remember anything. I have vague memories but I cant make any sense of them. I just ignore them. "Well, I better go see Master Sky and Brow," I think, "They will give me my orders for Operation CubeVenture - Stage 3. Its name is : Destruction...
Chapter 15 : Part 3 - Soviet
Tube seemed to not give up without a fight - I keep finding blocks tossed around. I guess his theory was right - we seem to be able to teach ourselves powers. I hope Tube learns a power which the hypnotist (who looks suspiciously like Willbob) calls Memory Erase. Its how we forgot everything about ourselves. Slime was telling me how CubeVenture was a plan to get all of us people with powers together and use us. I still remember when Tube said, "he said something about Siggi trying to use us as brainwashed bodyguards - how sad would that be," it seems very ironic now I think about it. Anyway, as we move towards the hackers base, I hear one sentence and my body wont let me move, I am a statue, "SovietPickle, freeze."...
Chapter 15 : Part 4 - Tube
Theyve been making me show them my powers, which have increased a lot. I now can:
-Use telepathy.
-Use telekinesis.
-Mind control.
-Teleportation.
-Healing.
-Hypnosis.
I also have a power which Sky has forbidden me to use. He says it is too strong and I will destroy the universe with it - yeah right...

Thanks for reading (if you havent fell asleep yet with boredom yet). Whew, two weeks for a huge chapter. Im going to faint now...
~Tube
Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 15 (Part 2 - 4)!!!
Post by: Asheiou - June 18th, 2015, 3:42:23 pm

I am commentless again :(

Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 18th, 2015, 5:01:50 pm

[quote author=Tube link=topic=3351.msg16512#msg16512 date=1434656543]
[/quote]^^lel just cause people dont comment doesnt mean they dont read it :P

I think its great!

Good luck pursuing your passion of writing ;D

Post by: patman96 - June 18th, 2015, 5:27:38 pm

[quote author=Tube link=topic=3351.msg16512#msg16512 date=1434656543]
[/quote]
Theyre probably just so much in awe of how awesome it is that they have no words. Think of it that way.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.