Value chapter 2

Value chapter 2
Post by: slimestein - June 16th, 2015, 3:42:30 pm

Value chapter 2

I heard it i am sure, i heard a knock on the door, no one knows were i live and no one i ever knew is still alive so who could it be? I prepared myself for battle even though i knew i was way to weak to fight of anyyone with great power, but if an enemy was top come i would try my best until i die. Then he steeped in and i got so relieved when i understood it was Zack.

I stepped in the door and i knew he would be hurt, but this injured?
Hi i started but got cut off
-cut it off dont say my name
-okay sorry i answered
- And how if i ask did you find me, he started it as a shout but in the end it was just a whisper
- We always knew were you had your home eve though you tried to hide it so well and once again i got cut of and he said
-Help me med and then he became unconscious

I took my doctors kit and started the processe to heal him, lucky it was me who survived and no one else now we two are the only hope for the world, at least if im a skilled enough doctor to make him survive. I only trained for 3 years and if im not skilled enough who knows what will happen to the world?

Please leave feedback on how i can make better stories
Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.