Value chapter 1

Value chapter 1
Post by: slimestein - June 16th, 2015, 11:48:41 am

Value Chapter 1

It was a freezing cold December night when I tripped over the door step and nearly fell to the floor. I had severe injuries all over my body and i barley had the strength to put bandages on myself so i wouldnt bleed to death. it took time but after awhile i finally had all wounds bandaged but it did not take long until most bandages were completely red. I went to my bed and i feel asleep directly.

I slept about 16 hours, in the morning which when i think about it was a late afternoon i changed bandages and i knew i had to go to see a doctor but i also knew that at the moment that would be impossible and highly dangerous, it would be even more life threatening than staying at home trying to heal myself.

They had been telling me to get an apprentice for long, way to long but i always said no and that would never happen, but now when i am the only one left i think it is time to get one... Oh why did they have to die? that was the last things i thought before i fell unconscious to the floor.

I need some names for the story, the reason i did not write any names now is because i could not come up with any good ones, so i would like you guys to give examples of names and what that person (could be your name) has for personality (i might not follow this one)

I hope you liked my story
Re: Value chapter 1
Post by: oneofakid - June 16th, 2015, 12:34:47 pm

Really good story! Love it!
Oh and can I suggest some names?
Name: Joshua
Personality: troublemaker

Post by: slimestein - June 16th, 2015, 12:36:51 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=3336.msg16385#msg16385 date=1434472487]
Oh and can I suggest some names?
Name: Joshua
Personality: troublemaker
[/quote]
Sure i might not use every single one oif them but the more the better

Post by: KermitsBigToe - June 16th, 2015, 1:17:35 pm

I love the starting story for this chapter! Its so descriptive and actually creates a real image of what is happening. I cant wait for the next chapter, and awesome cliffhanger by the way!

( Im not good at names - I like Kat or Jade for a girl. Or Zack or Dominic for a boy. Im not very good at names though so I wont be offended if you dont use them lel )

Post by: Asheiou - June 16th, 2015, 1:28:17 pm

Nice chapter - better than all of mine put together :)
Name wise:
Josh, Jai, Declan, Dom, Rich for boys.
Jo, Jen, Nic, Georgia for girls.
~Tube

Post by: slimestein - June 16th, 2015, 1:34:33 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=3336.msg16385#msg16385 date=1434472487]
[/quote]
[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=3336.msg16390#msg16390 date=1434475055]
I love the starting story for this chapter! Its so descriptive and actually creates a real image of what is happening. I cant wait for the next chapter, and awesome cliffhanger by the way!
[/quote] I really appreciate the nice comment:)
[quote author=Tube link=topic=3336.msg16391#msg16391 date=1434475697]
Nice chapter - better than all of mine put together :)
Name wise:
Josh, Jai, Declan, Dom, Rich for boys.
Jo, Jen, Nic, Georgia for girls.
~Tube
[/quote]
No way, your story is awesome and mine isnt even 20 sentences

Post by: Asheiou - June 16th, 2015, 1:36:26 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=3336.msg16394#msg16394 date=1434476073]
No way, your story is awesome and mine isnt even 20 sentences
[/quote]
Why thank you :)
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.