The Book That Changed My Life - Chapter One

The Book That Changed My Life - Chapter One
Post by: EmsMyEms - June 11th, 2015, 9:04:52 am

Chapter One

I was hunting in the woods when I came across an old hut. It was worn down and looked deserted. I slowly approached it with my bow in hand. I rattled the doorknob. It was locked. I circled the hut looking for an enterance. I found a small window in the back. I peered inside. It was dusty and had books all over.
I opened the window and climbed inside. I coughed at all the dust. I saw more. A bed, a table, 2 chairs and a stove. I picked up a book and blew off the dust. I carefully opened it. Inside, I found a Table of Contents. I read through them.
Ye Table of Contents
Chapter One: The Adventure Begins
Chapter Two: The Discovery
Chapter Three: Unwritten

I didnt understand Chapter 3. I glared out the window. It was getting late. I tried the door from the inside and it didnt work. So I climbed back out of the window and hurried home.
"Hawaii! Youre late! Show me your catch now!" I hurried toward the kitchen to show my mom. I laid down my catch on the table. I had 3 pigs. "Oh Hawaii!" my mom exclaimed, "Well eat like were wealthy though we are not!" I smiled at her exaggeration. She left me to start cooking.
I was going to my room when I heard a knock at my door. "It must be Derpeh!" I said to myself. I ran to the door and answered it. "Hello Hawaii," she said formally. "Hi," I said, "Please come in!" She came in and we went to my room.
I grabbed the book. "I was hunting and I came across this hut," I started to explain. "I went in and found this book." She picked it up. "Lets read it!" She said, full of excitment. I opened it up.
Chapter One
On a dark, rainy day, 4 kids went out to play. One with a bow, one with a sword, one with the knowledge, and one who was foolish, and didnt know what to do. Two girls and two boys, they sat together playing in the rain. Until a witch came upon them with something to say. "Hello little children! Why you shouldnt be out on this cold rainy day! But anyway, I need your help! I cannot do it myself for I am to old. You need to find the Crystal of Love. It is located on a golden chain in the deepest cave in all the lands. Do you accept this quest lovely children?" The children looked at eachother and the one with the bow said "Yes. Wed love to help you on this cold rainy day."

Hope you like it so far! Tell me if you want to be in it!

Re: The Book That Changed My Life - Chapter One
Post by: slimestein - June 13th, 2015, 5:09:04 pm

it is awesome, a story in a story!

i could gladly join the story:)

continue please:)

Post by: Peppah - June 13th, 2015, 5:13:20 pm

[shadow=red,left]I really really really really really really really want to be in it!!! You can tell I want in ::)[/shadow]

Post by: KermitsBigToe - June 13th, 2015, 5:18:46 pm

I love this story Hawaii, Ive never read anything like it! Keep up the good work. I would like it if I joined ( as anything : Even a villain dun dun dun XD )

but I dont mind I just really want to see what happens next! Please do continue!

Post by: paintcr - June 13th, 2015, 6:34:39 pm

I would [shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY[/glow][/shadow] love to be in it!!!! Call me Squiddeh so the Derpeh thing doesnt get confusing XD

Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 14th, 2015, 9:24:52 am

Nice! Id be glad to be in it!

As slimestein said, the idea of having a story in a story sounds great! Keep up the work!

Post by: BradmasterX - June 14th, 2015, 10:34:15 am

Great story my friend!!! Im already curious who the Villan will be?

Post by: Asheiou - June 17th, 2015, 4:54:55 pm

Can I be in it?
~Tube

Post by: oneofakid - June 17th, 2015, 10:33:35 pm

This story is pretty good :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.