CubeVenture! Chapter 13!!!

CubeVenture! Chapter 13!!!
Post by: Asheiou - June 3rd, 2015, 1:24:01 pm

If anyone wants me to post more often, comment :)
Anyways, roll the tape:

Chapter 13 - Slime
Well, I dont remember what happened really, how I knew these people. I got hired by a group of hackers who kind of trapped me in the game and brainwashed me. I remember running a program in Factions when only Tube was on, and the same in the lobby with Soviet. Ive forgotten everything else. At least Im not trapped anymore. Im playing on my computer. Siggi told me where to find Soviet and Tube, as he sent them to a recovery centre in an unknown location, hidden in Creative.
"Well, what did I miss?" I say.
I get malicious looks from Soviet. Tube is lying obliviously on a bed. I feel sorry for causing this to them, even though I didnt know what I was doing, I didnt know it was wrong. I hadnt been told any better. I need to stop this hacker team, no matter what. They caused this to us and we need to fight back. I tell them this and Soviets expression softens a bit. "I hope Ive been forgiven," I think.
"You have." I hear in Tubes voice, but in my head. I freak at that. "Dont ask, He think-speaks. I feel persuaded not to for some reason. Tube sits up. He looks at Soviet, who looks back. They appear to share a conversation in what I believe is called telepathy, the thing Tube did to me. They finish the conversation and Soviet nodded.
"We believe you." she said.
I wonder if she really does...

Thanks for reading!
~Tube
Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 13!!!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - June 3rd, 2015, 1:52:46 pm

Oh so thats a plot twist! I cant wait for future chapters!!

And I wonder if I really believe Slimes story as well .. Hmm
I wonder whatll happen next..

Post by: Asheiou - June 3rd, 2015, 2:35:02 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=3228.msg15707#msg15707 date=1433353966]
Oh so thats a plot twist! I cant wait for future chapters!!

And I wonder if I really believe Slimes story as well .. Hmm
I wonder whatll happen next..
[/quote]
Well, you never know...
I added this in because Slime said a few chapters ago that,
[quote=slimestein]you arent sticking to what I said when I signed up[/quote] or something like that. I was proving him wrong xD
~Tube

Post by: GrumpyCaticorn - June 3rd, 2015, 3:58:23 pm

Great story, cant wait for the next chapter.

Post by: Asheiou - June 3rd, 2015, 3:59:25 pm

[quote author=SomethingEpicMC link=topic=3228.msg15711#msg15711 date=1433361503]
Great story, cant wait for the next chapter.
[/quote]
~Tube

Post by: Asheiou - June 3rd, 2015, 4:06:03 pm

And when is this being added to SyS?
~Tube

Post by: slimestein - June 4th, 2015, 11:10:12 am

Great story!
It going to be added to SyS when some mod+ is ambitious enough to put links to go forward and backward between your all 13 chapters, thats when

Post by: Asheiou - June 4th, 2015, 11:35:51 am

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=3228.msg15726#msg15726 date=1433430612]
Great story!
It going to be added to SyS when some mod+ is ambitious enough to put links to go forward and backward between your all 13 chapters, thats when
[/quote]
You mean when a Mod+ is bored enough?
Lel.
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.