The Mysteries of Century Crisis Sneek Peek

The Mysteries of Century Crisis Sneek Peek
Post by: Kereo - May 28th, 2015, 6:20:38 am

Hello! this is an application to see if I can make stories I Hope it gets accepted.

Hello My name is Emit my brothers name is Krad Yes I know unusual names, but nothing is as unusual as Century Crisis. If you are wondering that is a city in witch I am living with my Uncle for the summer.
I found a Book in the woods it was red with a golden six fingered handprint on the front saying in black print: 1
It was filled with weird things, and I know this city is weird, I can tell.
To Be Continued

Btw if any of you are wondering, YES this is a reference to gravity falls, your welcome.

Re: The Mysteries of Century Crisis (APP)
Post by: Asheiou - May 28th, 2015, 6:24:51 am

You dont need to make one.
Id call it (PREVIEW)
~Tube

Post by: slimestein - May 29th, 2015, 9:24:16 am

you dont have to make an application to do a story just make one already

Post by: Kereo - May 29th, 2015, 1:31:37 pm

OOOOHH I was confused ok cool cool. :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.