CubeVenture! Chapter 10!!!

CubeVenture! Chapter 10!!!
Post by: Asheiou - May 11th, 2015, 4:15:54 pm

Chapter 10... what to put here...
Im so happy we made it to 10 chapters! Please comment on my style of writing, criticise it...
Comment a summary about what happened so far. A lot did in, maybe 3 full pages of writing.
I am not concentrating on this, Im letting the words flow.
Anyway, roll the tape:

Chapter 10 - Part 1 : Soviet
I havent talked to Tube lately. I saw him earlier. Something is not right. He was acting, well, like a soldier who was brainwashed...
...this is bad.
"Soviet, please report to Lord Slimes office immediately," chirped a speaker, "He has someone you would like to meet."
I then am teleported to Slimes office...
Chapter 10 - Part 2: Hypnotist
I dont know why I do this as a job. I just like to be in control of people. Slime doesnt know it but he is completely under my power. I am here to rescue these people from Slime. His plan is so evil!
Then a girl comes in and I have to hypnotise her...
It is usually quick. I was born with a power that allows me to control minds. But this girl, she seems almost immune to it. She barely mumbles the words I try and make her say and she wouldnt move when I tried to make her. I need to try something a little stronger...
Chapter 10 - Part 3 : Tube
I hate this. Ever since that man appeared, Ive been trapped in my head, Slime controlling my moves and speech. I can still talk telepathically (I was born with it...) but it is worthless. I tried to contact Soviet, but she wont answer. I wish I could break out of this... curse!
Chapter 10 - Part 4 : Soviet
One minute I was almost in control of my actions, just the occasional mumble. Then, all of a sudden, I couldnt control myself at all. Then the man said to me, "Shut down thinking, let Slime take over," everything went dark and I was trapped in my head. Then I thought I heard Tube talking to me but it was probably my imagination...
Chapter 10 - Part 5 : Slime
Stage 2 was a success, now onto Stage 3.
Then the hypnotist walked into the room, clicked his fingers and I was walking towards him, not in control of myself. I stopped and then the hypnotist mumbled something and everything went black...
Chapter 10 - Part 6 : Tube
One moment I was trapped in my head. The next, I was in control again. I went looking for Soviet, who was sitting on a bench, looking relived.
"Hey," I say.
"Well, that was weird..." She replied.
"I know," I say back.
Then the hypnotist walked into the room and we walked towards him, not under his power but by choice...

Thanks for reading :D
Next chapters shout out will go to whoever can get the best summary of what has happened so far in 50 words or less.
Stay tuned!
~Tube
Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 10!!!
Post by: slimestein - May 11th, 2015, 4:40:18 pm

Summary:I am evil and apperently i lie
soviet has strong will power
mctube is kind of weak got telepatic stuff which atm is useless
hypnotisiser nit liking slime goes against me
i would never be such a fool making a plan relying on a second part that could betray me+i dont lie either we get a real plot twist soon or you did not follow what i wrote when you asked for people to join

Anyways great story cant wait for chapter 11

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 11th, 2015, 5:31:03 pm

Oh yeah! Lord Slime thinks I have strong Willpower ~(•-•)~

Anyway awesome chapter, I dont know if I should think the hypnotist is evil or not though..

Also I would write a summary but I have 4% charge and my iPad wont charge so Ill need to wait a few days possibly till I get a new one.

Cannot wait chapter 11 ( Woah I only said I cannot wait for chapter 10 like an hour or two ago.. Congratulations! It takes me like a week to complete one chapter of my stories xD )

Sorry for any typos, as you can tell by the amount of charge I have left.

Post by: Asheiou - May 12th, 2015, 11:12:19 am

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=3024.msg14391#msg14391 date=1431376818]
Summary:I am evil and apperently i lie
soviet has strong will power
mctube is kind of weak got telepatic stuff which atm is useless
hypnotisiser nit liking slime goes against me
i would never be such a fool making a plan relying on a second part that could betray me+i dont lie either we get a real plot twist soon or you did not follow what i wrote when you asked for people to join

Anyways great story cant wait for chapter 11
[/quote]
...Im not answering anything...

Post by: Asheiou - May 12th, 2015, 11:14:59 am

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=3024.msg14427#msg14427 date=1431379863]
Anyway awesome chapter, I dont know if I should think the hypnotist is evil or not though..
[/quote]
As I have stated, I am not answering anything...
~Tube, Author

Post by: Asheiou - May 12th, 2015, 11:17:19 am

Im slowing down now... Ive got maths tomorrow :( (or :), considering Im good at maths, but I dont like it)
~Tube, Author (Im sticking with Author on my story posts now)

Post by: Asheiou - May 12th, 2015, 4:42:50 pm

hypnotiser
[/quote]
Hypnotist. (Sorry, did a grammar test today. 5, in fact)
~Tube

Post by: slimestein - May 13th, 2015, 10:39:03 am

[quote author=Tube (_MCTube_) link=topic=3024.msg14509#msg14509 date=1431463370]
hypnotiser
[/quote]
~Tube
[/quote]
there is a reason my profile says that you guys should correct me so dont be sad, i should say thank in fact

Post by: Asheiou - May 14th, 2015, 5:29:28 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=3024.msg14546#msg14546 date=1431527943]
[quote author=Tube (_MCTube_) link=topic=3024.msg14509#msg14509 date=1431463370]
hypnotiser
[/quote]
~Tube
[/quote]
there is a reason my profile says that you guys should correct me so dont be sad, i should say [glow=red,2,300]thanks[/glow] in fact
[/quote]
Youre welcome!
(I corrected a mistake in your quote, it is highlighted)
~Tube

Post by: Asheiou - May 24th, 2015, 5:12:59 pm

This post is locked. Please see Chapter 11s post here.
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.