CubeVenture! Chapter 7!!!

CubeVenture! Chapter 7!!!
Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 8:16:34 am

Thanks for supporting me during my exams.
They start TOMORROW (at the time of this post) and Im excited and nervous and apprehensive and...
well, you kind of get the point.
Well, roll the tape:

Chapter 7 - Part 1: Soviet
The alarm is still blaring. Me and Tube/Declan are in a corner with hands over our ears.
"I dont get this." he says.
"What dont you get?" I answer.
"Why did he put us here?" He asks.
"I have no idea," I reply.
Then the room is flooded with light before everything turns black...
Chapter 7 - Part 2: Declan
I dont remember anything. All I know is my name and I am in a room that seems to radiate light. I dont know why I am here, or how I got here, or why the walls started making banging sounds...

Thanks for reading!
No shoutout again, no-one replied fast enough to get one.
Thanks!
~Tube

Click Here
<--- Part 6 Part 8 --->

Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 7!!!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 10th, 2015, 8:23:37 am

Good luck for tomorrow! least theyll be out of the way after that.

And oh... That cliffhanger though.. Wow. I wonder when Sky & Brow will come back in and if theyll stay evil forever...

Cant wait for a chapter of either Sky or Brows point of view, that would be interesting..
( Also sorry for not replying on what I thought would happen next in chapter 6, Im multitasking since tomorrow is a Monday, fun )

Cannot wait for Chapter 8! Keep up the awesome work! :)

Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 7!!!
Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 9:02:10 am

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=3003.msg14241#msg14241 date=1431260617]
Good luck for tomorrow! least theyll be out of the way after that.

And oh... That cliffhanger though.. Wow. I wonder when Sky & Brow will come back in and if theyll stay evil forever...

Cant wait for a chapter of either Sky or Brows point of view, that would be interesting..
( Also sorry for not replying on what I thought would happen next in chapter 6, Im multitasking since tomorrow is a Monday, fun )

Cannot wait for Chapter 8! Keep up the awesome work! :)
[/quote]
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.