CubeVenture! Chapter 6!!!

CubeVenture! Chapter 6!!!
Post by: Asheiou - May 9th, 2015, 1:23:55 pm

My exams start on Monday :(
But, Ill write these as usual :D
Thanks!
And roll the tape :D

Chapter 6 - Part 1: Soviet
I have been trapped in this small, dark room for, what, an hour?
The walls keep making zombie sounds (are there zombies behind them, eek) and arrows keep flying past me.
"Well, I guess this is where Mr. Fearless punishes people. Then, I see someone in the corner. The username says: TubeDaGamer...
Chapter 6 - Part 2: Declan
I can see Soviet in the centre of the room. I dont think she notices this but there is a camera in the corner, with a microphone attached.
"That is not good." I say.
"What isnt?" Soviet answers.
"Look in the corner." I reply.
She looks at the camera.
"Yep, that is not good, Tube." Soviet says.
"Call me Declan." I say.
Then an alarm sounds...
Chapter 6 - Part 3: Slimestein
I have just recruited (brainwashed) two people for my army.
Skyrun, who was walking by, when I trapped him in his computer and Brow, who was just building on Factions, when he went poof into his PC.
I dragged them into my room and erased their memories. Then, I showed them a video of what I wanted them to believe. They will make great bodyguards...

Thanks for reading!
For a shoutout in the next chapter what you think will happen to me and Sovie next!
This chapters shoutout is:
null.
~Tube

Click Here
<--- Part 5 Part 7 --->

Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 6!!!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 9th, 2015, 2:01:55 pm

Well that was totally not what I expected. Slime is so evil in this story, tut tut. Anyway this is a really amazing story, I love it on how you did peoples different point of views.

Welcome to the story Brow & Skyrun, please dont kill us thanks xD.

Good luck for the exams, just remember to try your best. Cannot wait for chapter 7 ( Cant believe Im saying that already, considering this story isnt even a week old! )
Also this is my favourite cliffhanger yet!

Post by: slimestein - May 9th, 2015, 2:37:07 pm

Great story although to be honest i would not class myself as fearless

keep going, and i understand if you do not post another one for a week, exams are not so fun

Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 7:45:26 am

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2991.msg14196#msg14196 date=1431194515]
Well that was totally not what I expected. Slime is so evil in this story, tut tut. Anyway this is a really amazing story, I love it on how you did peoples different point of views.

Welcome to the story Brow & Skyrun, please dont kill us thanks xD.

Good luck for the exams, just remember to try your best. Cannot wait for chapter 7 ( Cant believe Im saying that already, considering this story isnt even a week old! )
Also this is my favourite cliffhanger yet!
[/quote][quote author=slimestein link=topic=2991.msg14202#msg14202 date=1431196627]
Great story although to be honest i would not class myself as fearless

keep going, and i understand if you do not post another one for a week, exams are not so fun
[/quote]
Congrats Sovie for commenting 1st (again :D)
and I will keep going in this time of trouble (in Game and In real life) and try and keep posting!
And :D

Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 7:47:11 am

Anyone think what may happen next? Until I get someone saying what they think will happen, Chapter 7 will not come. Thanks!
~Tube

Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 8:16:53 am

Okay, if no-ones commenting then...

This post is locked. Please see Chapter 7s post here.
~Tube
Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.