Story Of Brow And Sky

Story Of Brow And Sky
Post by: SkyrunPvP - May 8th, 2015, 7:08:37 pm

Brow and Sky were teamed in a hunting zone it was just like hunger games but your in a pair. Sky and Brow went up in the trees so they are not easily spotted. "We rest here for the night" says Brow.

During the night you hear the cracks of branches and the wolfs howling it was terrifying. The next morning Brow and SKy were encountered by a group of 4 yes 4 they didnt obey the rules. They started shooting bow and arrows at us

Sky hit a wasps nest of the tree and it fell on them we watched the screams and pain of the wasps stinging them to death.There was a supply drop at the co-ords they gave us through an alarm we didnt bother going as it was obviously a trap.
They started to scout the area to find some supplys and weapons to attack enemies we were geared for a fight.

There was a child in the mine fields we tried to get him out without being hurt, he stepped on a landmine as the boy wiped a tear from his eye he dicintegrated. We couldnt stop thinking of what happened to the boy.

All of a sudden flame arrows came in our direction Brow saved our lives by using drink for a shield. We got a lucky package which was an RPG we fired it at the tree they fell off down the cliff.
There was 2 gropus left we camped ontop of a caravan. The wolfs were let out. We were lucky to be on the caravan otherwise we would be teared to pieces but who was behind us.

Bigboss__ he started punching Brow while he was slowly falling off the caravan but I come up behind him and shoot Boss in the back he falls off the wolves teared him to pieces but yet again we heard the scream the pain and the growls of the wolves.

Re: Story Of Brow And Sky
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 8th, 2015, 7:32:59 pm

I volunteer as tribute for a random person demanding part 2! ( That sounded cooler in my head, oops )

Anyways I love this story, Sky! Although if I remember correctly, there may only be one winner... I wonder if you, brow, or someone completely different!

Nice cliffhanger you have there, cant wait for chapter 2!

Also paragraph 4... I think Im going to cry now. Bye.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 8th, 2015, 8:25:28 pm

Great story Sky! I love the suspense at the ending, cant wait for more... ::)

And paragraph 6...I never new Boss was so mean :o :(

Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 7:49:26 am

I also volunteer to tribute for a random person demanding part 2! :D
~Tube

Post by: slimestein - May 10th, 2015, 1:05:10 pm

That kid probably deserved the death, who knows what a evil person he would grow up to be?

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 10th, 2015, 1:30:32 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2976.msg14276#msg14276 date=1431277510]
That kid probably deserved the death, who knows what a evil person he would grow up to be?
[/quote]:o

Youre so evil

Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 4:56:28 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=2976.msg14279#msg14279 date=1431279032]
[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2976.msg14276#msg14276 date=1431277510]
[/quote]:o

Youre so evil
[/quote]
Ikr :(
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.