A CubeBuilders Hunger Games (Part 1)

A CubeBuilders Hunger Games (Part 1)
Post by: Jerio - May 8th, 2015, 6:04:34 pm

"Alright, youre about to be dropped off," I remember her telling me. She had sighed and looked out the window. "Just whatever you do, dont leave the podium early." I walked into the tube, and woke up a little while later.

I was staring at the sky, standing at least, but a little dazed. A loud, deep, voice began counting down. "Three... Two... One..."

Boom... Boom... Two tributes down, they had left early.

"GO..." The voice said, rather annoyed.

The tributes jumped off the podium and began swimming towards the platform. I looked around me, hurriedly though, as this was a matter of life or death. I pushed open the chest and looked inside. I sighed - a watermelon.

I looked over, only to see Siggi88 running towards another player. Thats when I saw the message

"Siggi88 has slapped xBOOYAHx to death with a stick."

Well, thats a shame.

I jump into the water and begin swimming towards land. Once I was on the sand, I began sprinting towards, well... I didnt know where I was going. I thought I picked up some sound though, so I stopped. Footsteps. Knew it. It was Skyrun02.

/msg Skyrun02 team

[Skyrun02 to you] Sure

/r watch out for Siggi88 and Akiraff. theyve rigged the whole system

[Skyrun02 to you] Yea?

[Skyrun02 to you] Watch out! rtd321 is right behind you!

I turned around just in time... Only to see rtd321 charging like a madman.

Crap!

I hesitated, sidestepped, and began hitting rtd321 with my fists. When Skyrun02 saw the struggle, he pulled out his stone axe and struck rtd321 multiple times.

Boom... items fall to the ground and rtd321 disappears

"rtd321 has been splattered by Skyrun02 with a stone axe."

/r I owe you one

[Skyrun02 to you] meh, it was easy.

/r Can I have his wooden sword? I dont have any weapons. Unless watermelon counts.

[Skyrun02 to you] lel, Sure. Here, have this porkchop too.

/r thanks man

I stepped forward to pick up the items that Skyrun02 had dropped out for me. I ate the porkchop, which left me with two hunger bars to fill. I had lost two and a half hearts during the fight.

It was getting dark, so we looked for a place to stake out. Thats when a firework shot off. I wasnt sure what that meant.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Here are your fallen tributes...

Jessie_Lyn13
Neptune_Princess
rtd321
xBOOYAHx

May the odds... Be ever in your favor."

I sighed. This could be fun.

[A compass has been gifted to you by rtd321]

Oh sweet. The arrow pointed to the lower left. I turned to face that direction. A name appeared above the compass...

Livetabon was 30 meters away.

I was concerned. Would she ally with me? Or would she be in cohorts with Siggi88 and Akiraff? I wasnt sure.

I began to run towards Livetabon. I pulled out my weapon.

[Livetabon to you] Wait!

I stopped.

/r what?

[Livetabon to you] Lets ally! I know where Siggi88 and Akiraff are!

/r erm... Okay.

[Skyrun02 to you] Whered you go, man?

/r Im with Livetabon. We have a plan.

[Skyrun02 to you] Okay... Ill be wandering around.

/r Stay safe

[Skyrun02 to you] Same to you.

I began to try to catch up to Livetabon when suddenly a new name popped up above the compass and the arrow changed directions.

Siggi88 was 80.... Now 100 meters away.

Boom...

"Skyrun02 has been scorched to death by Siggi88..."

-------------------------------------------
Who will survive? Stay tuned for part two!
-------------------------------------------

Re: A CubeBuilders Hunger Games (Part 1)
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 8th, 2015, 6:17:06 pm

So much fallen tributes already...
Are Akiraff & Siggi really evil? Hm I guess Ill just have to find out in part two.
Anyway, this is a really good story Delta! Since Im a massive fan of the Hunger Games, I liked this story very much.

I cannot wait for chapter two, and I love the cliffhanger. I dont know what to believe now..

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 8th, 2015, 6:19:09 pm

Lel, as Soviet said...so much death already :o

Anyways, great story DeltaFlyer! I cant wait for the next part and more stories written bye you!

Ill stay tuned ;)

Post by: SkyrunPvP - May 8th, 2015, 6:21:22 pm

Ah shoot I died we all know I slaughter everyone :)

Great story Delta !

Post by: oneofakid - May 8th, 2015, 6:28:34 pm

Incredible story! I like the evil Siggi and Akira as the hackers! Really awesome! And the cliffhanger, woah...

Post by: Asheiou - May 9th, 2015, 5:14:28 am

[quote author=One link=topic=2974.msg14103#msg14103 date=1431124114]
Incredible story! I like the evil Siggi and Akira as the hackers! Really awesome! And the cliffhanger, woah...
[/quote]
I agree :D
Such cheats, Much cliffhanger as Doge would say :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.