Chapter 1 of Lunar and Friends!

Chapter 1 of Lunar and Friends!
Post by: primadxnna - May 7th, 2015, 8:48:21 pm

My buddies and I are weird. I mean Really weird! Well, theres the slime, the Time Lord, that random Retro gamer, that one of a kind kid, and a tiger. Then theres me! The only girl in this friend group. Together we do crazy things like time traveling and Gaming and I dont know, just things! People make fun of me for being a Tomboy, but that doesnt get in the way. I love my friends and my friends love me!

THX GUYS IT TOOK FOREVER FOR AN IDEA!

Re: Chapter 1 of Lunar and Friends!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 8th, 2015, 6:04:36 am

Oo! Nice story Luna, please continue! I really like how you built up this story ~

Also when you said time travelling I immediately thought of Doctor who then David Tennet then Matt Smith. Is that bad? XD ^^

Post by: slimestein - May 8th, 2015, 10:51:23 am

Time travel is the best thing after speaking of how big the universe is to mess with my mind, i hope you make it good so please continue!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 8th, 2015, 6:20:32 pm

Lol, I love it!

Random Retro Gamer xD

Keep going, cant wait for more!

Post by: oneofakid - May 8th, 2015, 6:30:51 pm

This is funny! I really like this!

Am I really one of a kind? Aww. And when I read this I thought Willbob had to do something with this because he calls me one of a kind kid on Skype!

Post by: Asheiou - May 9th, 2015, 5:21:16 am

[quote author=One link=topic=2966.msg14104#msg14104 date=1431124251]
This is funny! I really like this!

Am I really one of a kind? Aww. [glow=green,2,300][tt]And when I read this I thought Willbob had to do something with this because he calls me one of a kind kid on Skype!
[/tt][/glow][/quote]
Lel :D

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 10th, 2015, 7:50:03 pm

Also, who was the Time Lord supposed to be? Kronos? xD

Post by: spookytables - May 17th, 2015, 7:29:40 pm

Idk, Maybe DoctorWhoGirl, or MatthewCraft8

Post by: OrzaRound - May 23rd, 2015, 8:10:14 am

Its me. I am the Time Lord! ;D

Post by: OrzaRound - May 23rd, 2015, 8:30:37 am

At least I hope.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.