CubeVenture! Chapter 4!!!

CubeVenture! Chapter 4!!!
Post by: Asheiou - May 7th, 2015, 4:54:14 pm

Thanks for supporting me during my exams. This shout out goes to...
SovietPickle specifically, as she has really supported me :D
Thanks Sovie (Ima call you that now :D)

Last time...
"Welcome..." Booms a voice, "...to CubeVenture..."

Part 1, Chapter 4: Declan
"I am the mighty Slimestein, ruler of the CubeVenturers!" Slime says.
Sovie says in my head, "Yep, thats Mr. Fearless over there!"
"I heard that, SovietPickle!" Slime says.
Soviet disappears...
Part 2, Chapter 4: Soviet
I am locked in a room. That is all I know. The walls are slowly closing in and I am scared.
Then I am teleported away somewhere and all I can think of is, "Where are the others?"...

Ive already listed the shout out, so:
Stay tuned for more!
Should I stay in 1st person, or should I revert to 3rd?
Leave your opinions below :D
Thanks for reading :D
~Tube

Click Here
[url=http://cubebuilders.net/index.php?topic,2962]<--- Part 3[/url] Part 5 --->

Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 4!!!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 7th, 2015, 5:23:56 pm

Thanks for the shoutout, means a lot! ^^

Slimestein the mighty ruler of CubeVenturers eh? Hm, I wonder if hell be an evil slime or a nice slime. Wonder where I went though.

This is the first story Ive seen in a while with different peoples point of views, I love when a story does that! I think you should stick to first person, so it makes it more interesting as you get to read peoples thoughts and it describes the scenery in a more interesting way.

Cannot wait for Chapter Five! ( It seems like yesterday when I was waiting for chapter one, le memories )
Wonder why I got teleported though.. Hm..

Post by: Asheiou - May 8th, 2015, 10:40:35 am

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2963.msg14033#msg14033 date=1431033836]
Thanks for the shoutout, means a lot! ^^

Slimestein the mighty ruler of CubeVenturers eh? Hm, I wonder if hell be an evil slime or a nice slime. Wonder where I went though.

This is the first story Ive seen in a while with different peoples point of views, I love when a story does that! I think you should stick to first person, so it makes it more interesting as you get to read peoples thoughts and it describes the scenery in a more interesting way.

Cannot wait for Chapter Five! ( It seems like yesterday when I was waiting for chapter one, le memories )
Wonder why I got teleported though.. Hm..
[/quote]
Youll figure that out...
And thanks for the thanks :D
My exams start on Monday, when I get back to school after the weekend. When the exams finish, I get 3 days of rest, then 6 weeks of preparation for High School :D
Busy for a couple of weeks :D
~Tube

Post by: slimestein - May 8th, 2015, 10:50:02 am

Great that you make chapters even though your exam stress! i wish you luck!
Im ruler? Interesting although i dont think i would fit as a ruler of a (irl) world/country i would prob just be evil.
Continue with the series and if you ask any mod+ we can proboably accept the story to SyS (atleast if you make the chapters a little bit longer, i understand you have exam stress)

Post by: Asheiou - May 8th, 2015, 10:59:17 am

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2963.msg14033#msg14033 date=1431033836]
(It seems like yesterday when I was waiting for chapter one, le memories)
[/quote]
It was :D

Post by: Asheiou - May 8th, 2015, 11:04:18 am

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2963.msg14083#msg14083 date=1431096602]
Great that you make chapters even though your exam stress! i wish you luck!
Im ruler? Interesting although i dont think i would fit as a ruler of a (irl) world/country i would prob just be evil.
Continue with the series and if you ask any mod+ we can proboably accept the story to SyS (atleast if you make the chapters a little bit longer, i understand you have exam stress)
[/quote]
Okay :D
I am going to continue and make these small stories until my exams are over, then I will try and publish bigger stories.
:D

Post by: Asheiou - May 9th, 2015, 5:08:49 am

This post is locked. Please see Chapter 5s post here.
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.