CubeVenture! Chapter 3!!!

CubeVenture! Chapter 3!!!
Post by: Asheiou - May 7th, 2015, 4:08:10 pm

I am going through exam stress, so sorry if my stories are shorter than usual.
Thanks!
And heres the story:

"You are?" Declan asks, puzzled.
"Yes." Soviet answers, "Follow me."
Declan refuses and is suddenly teleported away.
"What..." He thinks.
"Welcome..." Booms a voice, "...to CubeVenture..."

Please stay tuned for more :D
Sorry, but I am mute from 11th May to 15th May, as they are my exams.
I will be throwing an Im Back! party for any people who applied for this :D
This time, the shout out goes to...
Lunar_Fox, it is her birthday soon :D

Click Here
<--- Part 2 Part 4 --->

Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 3!!!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 7th, 2015, 4:12:45 pm

Yay new chapter! Although its only a few lines long, I love it! Good luck on your exams on the 11th to the 15th, dont worry Im sure youll pass! Cannot wait for chapter four.. I wonder what CubeVenture is.. :o
Thats what you get for disagreeing with me I guess lel xD

Post by: Asheiou - May 7th, 2015, 4:19:15 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2962.msg14024#msg14024 date=1431029565]
Yay new chapter! Although its only a few lines long, I love it! Good luck on your exams on the 11th to the 15th, dont worry Im sure youll pass! Cannot wait for chapter four.. I wonder what CubeVenture is.. :o

[/quote]
Ikr...
I am soo nervous tho :(
Im doing the paper which is for 2 years above my age for Maths, Writing (YAY) and Grammar,
and the paper which is for 1 year above my age for Reading, Maths, Grammar, and a Teacher Accessment for Science and Writing.
Not much pressure, eh :D
~Tube :D
P.S:
And short = cliffhanger.
Have you seen how I got a cliffhanger into every post I did :D
That is another reason they are short :D
Although I will make them longer when I get more time :D
-Edited. Limited forum spam by merging posts.-

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 7th, 2015, 4:27:19 pm

[quote author=Tube (_MCTube_) link=topic=2962.msg14025#msg14025 date=1431029955]

[/quote]
Ikr...
Im doing the paper which is for 2 years above my age for Maths, Writing (YAY) and Grammar,
and the paper which is for 1 year above my age for Reading, Maths, Grammar, and a Teacher Accessment for Science and Writing.
[/quote]

Dont be nervous! ( Well thats kind of impossible when it comes to exams, oh ) But look on the bright side, they wouldnt even be giving you exams which werent meant for your age if they didnt think you could do it.
They must see a lot of potential for giving you exams which are meant for 1-2 years older.

Post by: Asheiou - May 7th, 2015, 4:30:00 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2962.msg14027#msg14027 date=1431030439]
[quote author=Tube (_MCTube_) link=topic=2962.msg14025#msg14025 date=1431029955]

[/quote]
Ikr...
[/quote]

Dont be nervous! ( Well thats kind of impossible when it comes to exams, oh ) But look on the bright side, they wouldnt even be giving you exams which werent meant for your age if they didnt think you could do it.
They must see a lot of potential for giving you exams which are meant for 1-2 years older.
[/quote]
Thanks Sovie (can I call you that?) :D
I want to get Chapter 4 out before I go mute :D
I cant wait to see what happens too :D
And Im gonna stick a :D on the end of every line :D

Post by: Asheiou - May 7th, 2015, 4:55:54 pm

This post is locked. Please see Chapter 4s post here.
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.