CubeVenture! Chapter 2!!!

CubeVenture! Chapter 2!!!
Post by: Asheiou - May 5th, 2015, 4:27:42 pm

So, I dont know, I want to entertain people :) So here is Chapter 2!

Last time...
Declan/Tube is sucked into his computer while playing Minecraft. He does not say this until the end of chapter 1.

"Could I try commands?" he thinks.
"/lobby" he says, it doesnt show up in chat and he is whisked away to the lobby.
"SovietPickle joined the game," says a voice.
"Hello!" Soviet says.
"Would you believe me if I told you I was trapped in Minecraft?" Declan asks.
"Yes..." Soviet whispers to him, "...because I am too."

Thanks for reading! This chapters shout out goes to...
All the people that applied for this story!
Thank you, you will be a part of CubeVenture forever :))!
Stay tuned!
~Tube

Click Here
<--- Part 1 Part 3 --->

Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 2!!!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 5th, 2015, 5:12:08 pm

Oh look at me with that plot twist! Lel. Really happy you updated twice in two days, thanks for that! ;D Also thanks for including me in the story I literally cant stop smiling cause Im that excited about what will happen next :D

Really cant wait for chapter 3, youre doing great so far. Keep up the good work!

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - May 6th, 2015, 10:21:25 am

Its very entertaining Please make them Longer!

Post by: Asheiou - May 7th, 2015, 4:00:30 pm

Thanks, but Im officially MUTE from the 11th May until the 15th, as these are my exam times :)
~Tube

Post by: Asheiou - May 7th, 2015, 4:25:27 pm

This post is locked. Please see Chapter 3s post here.
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.