CubeVenture! Chapter 1!!!

CubeVenture! Chapter 1!!!
Post by: Asheiou - May 4th, 2015, 4:02:28 pm

Hey guys! Ive calmed myself down enough to write Chapter 1. Please support me through my exams :)
Anyway...

Declan is playing on his PC. He opens his inventory and Whoosh... appears on the screen.
"Thats weird..." he thinks. Then everything went dark...
He wakes up to the sign of his pet Creeper John. "Wait, John isnt real..." He thinks.
Then, he hears,
"Attention, an auction is starting!" in a robotic female voice.
"Um, that isnt meant to make noise..." he says.
"What isnt?" appears in the corner of his eye.
He says, "Nothing," and that appears in the corner of his eye too.
"But... that cant happen... how... Im trapped in Minecraft!" he thinks...

Thank you for reading this short chapter.
Please support me as I am facing exams next week.
This chapters shout out goes to...
SuperNova, who has leukaemia. Please support him.
I will not publish Chapter 2 for a while, please be patient :)

Click Here
[url=http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,2947.0.html]Part 2 --->

Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 1!!!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 4th, 2015, 5:32:11 pm

Really good job on the chapter, a nice surprise :) Pretty sure Ive said this one million times but the best of luck on your exams, Im sure youll do great.

And Im sorry to hear about SuperNova. Im sure he will win the battle. As long as he has friends and family supporting him every step of the way im sure he will be just fine

Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 1!!!
Post by: Asheiou - May 5th, 2015, 4:28:56 pm

This topic is locked. Please see Chapter 2s post here.
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.