CubeVenture!

CubeVenture!
Post by: Asheiou - May 1st, 2015, 9:28:17 am

CubeVenture is a series I am starting. The character applications are finished but can be found here. You can find sneak peeks and other files about CubeVenture here.
So then, I set some questions to ask myself:
What is CubeVenture?
It is a series made for CubeBuilders.
What goes on?
Declan is sucked into Minecraft while playing CubeBuilders.
Characters?
Can be found here.
Anything else?
Nothing at the moment, but Ill be sure to post anything into this folder when I have anything.
Thank you to...
Jodie (Soviet)
Brooke (well, easy to guess that one...)
William (Slime)
Braden (Brad)
Abby (Luna)
Zeyad (Brow)
Rhys (Skyrun)

Re: CubeVenture!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 1st, 2015, 9:42:42 am

Yay! I cant wait to read this story, it sounds amazing! Feels so weird seeing my in real life name here lel, Im used to being called Soviet so much aha.

Thank you for writing this story in the first place! The other characters sound really interesting, cant wait to see what theyll be like in this story! ~^^

Post by: Asheiou - May 1st, 2015, 3:52:40 pm

Update:
A sneaky peaky has just been added to my dropbox. Sorry it is very short; I didnt have much time.
You can comment on it if you want :)

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 1st, 2015, 3:59:36 pm

[quote author=DeclanJoshua (_MCTube_) link=topic=2901.msg13619#msg13619 date=1430509960]
Update:
A sneaky peaky has just been added to my dropbox. Sorry it is very short; I didnt have much time.
You can comment on it if you want :)
[/quote]

The links dont appear to be working for me? It just sends me to a page saying like an error has occurred?

It may just be for me though, some links just dont work for me. Although it did work earlier.

Post by: Asheiou - May 1st, 2015, 4:09:32 pm

Thank you for reporting this Soviet. Ill check the links, and if theyre broken I will get some new ones.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 1st, 2015, 4:11:14 pm

[quote author=DeclanJoshua (_MCTube_) link=topic=2901.msg13622#msg13622 date=1430510972]
Thank you for reporting this Soviet. Ill check the links, and if theyre broken I will get some new ones.
[/quote]

Its fine, theyre definitely working now. Ill bookmark them on my iPad so I can find them easier and keep updated with them :D

That one sentence is actually a really good starter! I cant wait to read more ^^

Post by: Asheiou - May 1st, 2015, 4:15:58 pm

Thanks. Must have loaded funny. This file is effective :)

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - May 1st, 2015, 11:03:39 pm

Awesome I cant wait to see how the story goes!

Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2015, 2:21:42 am

Thanks! Im writing it up on my PC, then Ill publish! :)

Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2015, 4:44:36 pm

Sorry. This is being held back by exam stress. I will not be publishing for 2 weeks. Thanks,
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.