Cube School: Chapter 1 - The New Kid

Cube School: Chapter 1 - The New Kid
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 20th, 2015, 9:49:53 pm

Hallo. This is Hawaii. Im starting a new series called "Cube School" Enjoy!

Chapter 1: The New Kid

A girl walked into the small classroom. She was short but not too short. She had long brown hair and was wearing a white tank top with jean shorts. She walked up the aisle of desks. She tried to keep looking straight, but couldnt resist looking at all the faces of her new classmates.
"Class, this is Hawaii. She will be joining our class today!" The teacher Mr. Siggi announced. "Hawaii," he began, "Why dont you introduce yourself to the class!" he exclaimed again. "A-alright," Hawaii stuttered. "Hello. Im Hawaii. I-Im from EnderEgg Middle and I um... like to read, write, and bake." Mr. Siggi looked quite impressed. "Interesting," he said happily. "Please take a seat next to.." his voice trailed off. Mr. Siggi always hated doing seating charts. "Please take a seat next to Derpeh!" Mr. Siggi exclaimed again. Slowly, Hawaii looked for the empty seat and quickly sat down.
"Class, please open your books to page 183! Today, well be reading about the founding of Minecraft!" Mr. Siggi exclaimed once again. "So, who would like to read the 1st paragraph?" Mr. Siggi asked the class. Nobody volunteered. "How bout the new girl?" a boy sitting in the back asked. Mr. Siggi thought for a momment. "Okay!" He agreed. "Hawaii, please read paragraph 1 for us!"
As Hawaii read, she saw a crumbled piece of paper fly across the room and land on her desk. Her face turned pale. After Hawaii finished, she slowly took the note and opened it. It read "Hawaii, my name is Smelly. Aka the boy who volunteered you to read. Meet me at lunch." Hawaii nodded at him and he nodded back. All through class, Hawaii wondered why he wanted to meet her. Then finally lunch time came. Hawaii raced to the lunch room to meet up with Smelly. "Hey," she said when she finally found him. "Wassup?" He said loudly. "So why am I here exactly?" Smelly pointed to a girl. "See her? Shes my sisters best friend. They need a 3rd girl for their group. Youd be perfect.
Hawaii was totally confused but happy at the same time to meet new people. Smelly guided her to the girls and introduced her. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know who she is. Just go!" One of the girls, (The sister, Hawaii thought) said annoyed. Smelly rolled his eyes and left them alone to talk. "Hello!" The girl who was talking earlier said, "Im Fairy and this is Derpeh." She said pointing to the other girl. "Hello!" Derpeh said grinning. "Hi!" Hawaii said happily. The 3 talked all through lunch. "Seems that youre a nice person." Fairy said impressed. "Lets see if you can be in our group."

Re: Cube School: Chapter 1 - The New Kid
Post by: albanybrookexo - April 21st, 2015, 12:21:44 pm

I love It cant wait for more!!!! ;D

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 30th, 2015, 11:59:35 pm

Cool! Already edging for chapter 2!

Post by: Asheiou - May 1st, 2015, 3:53:27 pm

Me too! Whens it coming out? :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.