The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 11

The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 11
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 19th, 2015, 9:46:07 pm

Chapter 11

In the dream, I was running away from Derpeh. I was screaming and crying. I suddenly woke up. It took me a few minutes to calm down and relize I was dreaming. I got up and made myself some toast. Then Neptune woke up. "Hey," Neptune said glumly. "Whats wrong?" I asked her. She sighed. "Nothing." "Oh.. Um ok," I replied. There was a knock at the door. Slowly, we both went to answer it. When we opened the door, we saw something unexpected. A package from well I couldnt make out the name. I looked harder. From Twisters. "Why would Twisters send us stuff?" Neptune asked confused. "I dont know," I said just as confused. "Isnt she friends with Derpeh?" Neptune nodded. We took the package inside and slowly opened it.
Inside was a small wrapped gift with a card. I took the card out of the envelope. It read "Derpeh is out to get you. Good luck. ~Twisters." I handed the card to Neptune. "Weird," she said. "I know right!" I agreed. I gingerly unwrapped the present. It was a book. I sat down on the floor and opened it. The words were small and faded. I flipped through the pages. There had to be at least 300. As I flipped through, I noticed one page. The title read "The Waffle Family." I read the page.
The Waffle Family is a family that contains all sorts of bad people. There are betrayers, robbers, murderers and even some are all 3. The best betrayer is the youngest generation; Derpeh Waffle. She has taken advantage of so many young girls of her age. One of the most famous girls is Hawaii Girl. Hawaii is a young girl who thought Derpeh was her best friend. She thought wrong. Derpeh is also known for betraying another young girl named Ellie X Plays. Ellie was used by Derpeh to get diamonds and gold. But no. Ellie found out the truth and ran away from CubeBuilders and into the woods.
I sat down the book. I was stunned. I knew Derpeh could be mean, but her whole family? And I thought Ellie just left for a job at this place called AkiraEnderprises. But whatever. It may be a fake book. Anything is possible.

Re: The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 11
Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 20th, 2015, 4:35:21 pm

Nice work

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.