CubeLandia (chapter 6)

CubeLandia (chapter 6)
Post by: Derpehh - April 14th, 2015, 3:38:22 pm

"You...freaking...MANIAC!!!" Siggi yelled. "You dont know what you just did. You have no clue what power I have in or out of this forest. Just wait. You guys just wait..." Siggi limped away with his guards at his side. "What does he mean, You have no clue what power I have in or out of this forest? Hawaii, help me out here?" Liv said. "Well, I heard he had a-" "Ummm... Hawaii?" Derpeh interrupted. "What is th-th-that?!" They all looked in front of Derpeh. "Oh, hello," something said. They could hear faint growls in the background. "I got a call from Siggi..." It came out of the woods. A lion? Nope. A tiger. Except, this tiger was much bigger than the tigers that surrounded it. "I am TigerScar, leader of the tigers." The tiny tigers growled and roared in approval. What Hawaii and didnt know about Derpeh and Liv was that they were trained to use karate and staffs. Derpeh and Liv pulled out spears. "Back...Down...Now," they said in perfect sync. "Or...you...will...pay." Hawaii just stared. "I DONT SEEM IMPORTANT HERE ANYMORE," Hawaii said loudly. "Are you guys like, mentally connected or something?" Derpeh and Liv looked at Hawaii. "We are sisters," They said, their eyes bright cobalt blue completely. TO BE CONTINUED... Want more? Stay tuned! By the way, TigerScar is MasterTiger101, I just thought Master Tiger didnt sound right. Also, only four more chapters in I can start the next book! So, srs, stay tuned! XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.