The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 10 :P

The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 10 :P
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 14th, 2015, 2:56:15 pm

Chapter 10

Great, I thought. Theyre right infront of me. "Hello," I said quietly. "Hi Jerk Face Hawaii." Derpeh said. "We saw your interveiw." said Tiger "You little liar." Rtd said. There was silence. "Smelly, your turn!" I heard Derpeh whisper. "Oh yeah," Smelly said stupidly. "We didnt forget your birthday, we just dont like you." The sun was setting. "Meet us here at midnight. Both of you. "Ok." Neptune said a little scared. Then, they vanished.
"W-what will happen?" I asked Neptune who looked shakened up. "I have no idea." She replied. We went to Neptunes house. I sighed. "Its 11:30. Lets go." "Can I finish my picture first?" "No," I said looking at her drawing. It was a 7 legged cat. Neptune sighed. "Lets go."
We left the house and started walking. "Wow," I said quietly. "CubeBuilders is creepy at night." "Y-yeah," Neptune said a bit freaked out. After that we remained silent. We screamed every few minutes out of fear. Finally, we arrived at the shop. "Hello," Derpeh said quietly. "Your just on time." She said with a laugh. "Hawaii, I never liked you. I thought you were to nice. Be bad. Like me." Then she gave another laugh. I looked at Neptune. She was shivering. Out of fear I hope.
"Oh really? You think Im to good? Your soo funny!" I laughed for a few momments. "I can show you bad." I pushed Derpeh into the pond by the shop. "Bye! Oh yeah, dont mess with me ever again," I said acting serious. Then, we raced back to Neptunes house. "Good job!" Neptune said, continuing to draw her cat. "Thanks!" I said. Then we high fived. We both yawned and went to sleep that instant. That night I had a dream. Of well.. The future I suppose.

Re: The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 10 :P
Post by: Derpehh - April 14th, 2015, 3:23:51 pm

I AM A LITTLE OFFENED BY THIS (actually a lot). I do not like being evil... :(

Post by: slimestein - April 14th, 2015, 3:25:03 pm

Great continue of the story

Post by: EmsMyEms - April 14th, 2015, 8:37:31 pm

[quote author=DerpehWaffle link=topic=2700.msg12374#msg12374 date=1429039431]
I AM A LITTLE OFFENED BY THIS (actually a lot). I do not like being evil... :(
[/quote]

Its fiction. Say it with me. Fiction. That means that it isnt real. Its all made up. Im aiming to give the charecters different personalities. It makes it more exciting in a way.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.