The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 8

The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 8
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 11th, 2015, 6:48:57 am

Chapter 8

I slowly walked toward them. "I wish Hawaii was here!" Derpeh said in between tears. "I know right!" Smelly said. I tapped krward on the shoulder. "Hawaii?" She asked. "Yes," I replied awkwardly. "Hawaii!" They all exclaimed drying up their tears. "Hi" I screamed. "Whats up with all the crying?" I asked awkwardly. "Oh uh.." Tiger started, "Remember Gracticia?" "Oh my waffle yes!" I exclaimed. "She uh.." Rtd said, "follow me." We all followed Rtd. Momments later we arrived at what looked like a crime scene.
I gasped. Gracticia was on the ground. Not even moving. "So shes dead. Right?" "I dunno," Smelly said stupidly. "Idiot." I muttered. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around. "Hello I am Detective Slimestein and Im here to investigate the murder. Do you have a connection to Ms. Garcticia? "Well.. Im uh her friend." I said a bit nervous. "Ok." Slimestein said. "I will need to ask you some questions later. Stick around." Then he went to ask other people the same thing. My trip took an unexpected turn. I stood around for awhile. I saw my friends in the store. I decided to wait for them outside. I started whisper singing a song I couldnt remember the title of. I waited for a long time. Finally, I peeked in the store. They were buying birthday party decorations.
"My birthday!" I thought to myself. "They remembered! Then, I saw them walk out. I hid behind a bush. "This will be great for SovietPickles birthday!" Derpeh exclaimed. "Wait." I whispered. "They forgot my birthday?" I sighed. Maybe they were still mad at me for leaving. I decided to ask. I walked up to krward and rtd. "Hey guys." I said acting sad. "Hey." they said. "Its my birthday tomorrow!" I said acting a bit happier. Smelly and Tiger walked over. "Hey Hawaii." They said in a kind of mean tone. "Hi..." I said with my voice trailing off. "I heard your birthday is tomorrow." Tiger said kind of annoyed. "Happy Birthday!" Smelly said sarcastically. Then they walked away. I ran away with tears in my eyes. I ran to a tree and climbed it. All I did was cried. Then someone saw me and climbed up. "Hello." They said softly. "Im Neptune. I dried up my tears. "Im Hawaii," I said quietly. "I saw what happened." Neptune said. "Theyre best friends with Soviet now. Some say that shes the new Hawaii." "R-really?" I stuttered. "Yes." Neptune said sadly. "Im sorry Hawaii." I sighed. "Its ok." "Oh yeah," Neptune began. "Did you really get lost at sea?" I gave her a confused look. "Thats Derpehs excuse for you being gone."

Re: The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 8
Post by: slimestein - April 11th, 2015, 8:25:16 am

still Great story

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.