New Series: Willbob4TW Part 1

New Series: Willbob4TW Part 1
Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 8th, 2015, 9:18:04 pm

Train, Train, Train, blah, blah, blah
Now with Willbobs new powers, we wanted to fight mutants, bad guys, and etc. Well, first he needed to train a bit. "I dont wanna train, I has epic powers," Willbob complained.
"Its a good idea to train, test your limits, you may find new powers," Willbobs trainer, slimestein, insisted.
"OK, so what do we do first then?" Willbob was eager.
"See how far your lava can fly, its useful to know because if an enemy is a long range attacker like a skeleton, you know if hes in range or not," slime told Willbob in a wise voice.
Willbob fired his lava as far as he could. slime got a tape measure and went to find the end. "92.5!" slime yelled.
"Feet?"
"Miles," slime replied,(Willbobs face: 0_0) "JK, lel, feet."
"You got me for a sec," Willbob laughed.
slime grinned, "Youre so gullible. Now we will test your fighting skills, with your hands."
"OK, but you gonna fight me grandpa? Huh, huh?" Willbob was jumping back and forth with his arms in a fighting position.
slime hit in the head with his fist, "No, but my friend will."
Hyper came up with a sword. "I thought you said with hands?!" Willbob cried.
"Hyper gets sword, you get air," slime replied, "Plus, your a slime, your limbs will grow back."
"What do y-," Willbob was trying to say, but Hyper sliced off Willbobs left arm.
"Now for the head," Hyper said like a mad man, but he would never cut off Willbobs head, for then he would just be a slime without a body(The head can be by itself, but the limb growing comes from the torso).
Willbob ducked then threw a nice, pretty punch into the *Ship Horn,* stunning him and making him fall to the ground. "Good night Hyper," Willbob laughed.
slime was on his back kicking his legs back and forth, laughing so hard his limbs popped off. Good thing he is a slime too. "I think thats enough training for today," slime managed to get out.
"Agreed," Hyper said in a low, pain filled voice.

Re: New Series: Willbob4TW Part 1
Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 8th, 2015, 9:26:32 pm

xD Poor Hyper!

Dont do that to us for real Willbob, ok?

Great story, cant wait for the next part!

Post by: slimestein - April 9th, 2015, 1:52:37 am

Willbob you know i can fight? I just dont really do it often, only when my comeputer is relativingly not laggy.
And great story

Post by: oneofakid - April 9th, 2015, 8:11:55 am

Awesome story! I like how you continued it from the Live and Ender series!

Post by: dtown2002 - April 9th, 2015, 10:24:32 am

What do you mean by "ship horn"?

Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 9th, 2015, 11:45:55 am

A ship horn was playing

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.