The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 7

The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 7
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 8th, 2015, 8:47:18 pm

Chapter 7

I didnt know whether to answer or not. I picked up a sharper stick and slowly tiptoed to the door. I sighed and gingerly opened the door. There stood a boy. He had mud caked all over him. "Hello," he said quietly, "You dont remember me. Or do you?" Memories raced through my mind. "No. Im sorry. I dont remember you." "Shame," he said, "We were best friends." I thought again. I got it! "P-partyman?" I asked. "You remember me!" he exclaimed. "I thought I lost you!" I said awkwardly. I hugged him. "So I hear youre looking for Derpeh." "Yep!" "Follow me." I opened the door and walked outside. It was raining. But I didnt complain. We walked through the forests. I saw something.
"The house!" I exclaimed! We made a house together a loong time ago. I thought it was torn down. "Have you been living here?" I asked. "Yep." He replied. "Ever since you left me." A tear went down my cheek. "I shouldnt have left," I said regretfully. "I-I dont know why I did leave anyway." He wiped the tear. "I forgive you," he said happily. "I knew you had to explore the world. I had to let you go." He was right. I had to go. Then I relized, I couldnt love anyone. My heart just didnt want to. I let the thought go. "Partyman. I need to go. This house brings me bad memories." Then I raced off into the woods with Partyman following. I could outrun him. I kept running faster. I didnt have time for this. I ran until I saw a modern building. "Spawn. Im here I thought. I ran over to the center of spawn. There I saw Smelly, Derpeh, Tiger, Rtd, and Krward in tears.

Hai guys so I decided to make chapters longer. Hope u like it!

Re: The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 7
Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 8th, 2015, 8:51:39 pm

Nice job!

[quote author=Kawaii Hawaii link=topic=2588.msg11602#msg11602 date=1428540438]
I ran over to the center of spawn. There I saw Smelly, Derpeh, Tiger, Rtd, and Krward in tears. [quote]

Friends reunited! ;D

Re: The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 7
Post by: slimestein - April 9th, 2015, 1:48:01 am

Awesome with longer and more detailed chapters!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.