Reality to Minecraft - Chapter 2

Reality to Minecraft - Chapter 2
Post by: Hoemies - April 8th, 2015, 3:20:18 pm

Chapter 2

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. I was falling through the sky. I landed with a big impact. But strangely, I didnt get hurt. I looked around. Blocks. Blocks everywhere. "W-where am I?" I thought out loud. Several voices said "Welcome to CubeBuilders HawaiiGirl924!" "Thanks..." I said a little uneven. "I think Im in Minecraft." I thought. Wait. My username isnt HawaiiGirl924. Its _MysticRainbow_. This is weird. Wait. HawaiiGirl924 is Azures account. I sighed. I was stuck as Azure. I looked around me. The sight was so pretty. I walked toward a big gate. In front of it, there was a sign. It said "Heavens Gates. By Livetabon." "Wait a second," I thought. "I know where to go. This is soo familiar." I continued walking through the gates. There were portals.
I read the signs by the portals. There was Minigames, Factions, Creative, and Skyblock. I didnt know where to go. From my knowledge, I knew Creative is the most popular server. So I walked in the portal. My vision turned brown. Then, I popped out in a small spawn area. Another chorus of voices. "Welcome HawaiiGirl924 to Creative!" Then another voice said "Hawaii! You finally came to CubeBuilders!" I was confused. "Um.. Who are you?" I asked. "Duh. Its your best friend. DerpehWaffle!" "Oh yeah, right." I replied. I forgot. Azures best friend Julia had a Minecraft account. I didnt know Azure played Minecraft. Until now. "Hawaii! TP to me! Derpeh said excitedly. "Alright," I said unsure. I teleported myself to Derpeh.
When I arrived, I saw a huge mansion. "Woah. Thats awesome, I told Derpeh. Derpeh laughed. "I know." "Wow, Azure has a self-centered friend." I thought to myself. "Go inside!" Derpeh commanded. I slowly walked inside. It was so beautiful. There was furniture, different rooms, and 3 floors. I toured the other 2 floors. I wanted to live here. Forever. But then I remembered I had to get out of Minecraft. I sighed at the thought. This was all I ever wanted. And besides, if I stay to long, my parents will report me missing. On the bright side, I wont have to deal with selfish Azure. Or the mean girls and cheerleaders at school. I walked downstairs. "I have some bad news." Derpeh said.

Re: Reality to Minecraft - Chapter 2
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 8th, 2015, 3:32:04 pm

I like this chapter, Rainbow! It wasnt what I was expecting to happen which made it a surprise which made it even better!

I love how descriptive you were in this chapter, I cannot wait for more chapters!

Keep up the good work! Also welcome to Creative haha.

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 9th, 2015, 6:09:22 pm

Your r an awesome writer gimme more!!!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 9th, 2015, 8:14:09 pm

Great job! I love the suspense! :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.