Reality to Minecraft: Chapter 1

Reality to Minecraft: Chapter 1
Post by: Hoemies - April 7th, 2015, 9:19:43 pm

Hi! So Ive decided to start a story. I hope this goes well. Here we go!

Chapter 1

I sighed. One more boring school day until Saturday. On Saturday, I could play Minecraft. I was excited. I squealed with joy. Then, the popular girls on the bus with me just stared, pointed, and laughed. I was extremely unpopular. No friends. Im not a geek or a nerd, Im just well you know, me. Yeah its sad I guess but its true. But when I play
Minecraft, I have friends. Ok, Im not a liar so I cant say that. Im quite lonely on Minecraft. I usually have a hard time making friends. Well, its hard for anyone I suppose. Some are mean, some are just jerks. The bus came to a stop. I sighed again.
"Ambridge High," I muttered. I walked in the building.

I walked to my locker. When I unlocked it, a boy with a scary mask on jumped out. Just like any person, I screamed. The whole hall looked at me. I burst in tears and ran into the bathroom with the whole hallway laughing at me. "Why?" I said between sobs. "Why do they hate me? Am I just ugly? No. Maybe theyre jealous." I giggled at that thought. Why would somebody be jealous? Especially of me. I sucked up my tears and walked to class. But on the way, I bumped into a boy. "Sorry," I said frowning. "Its ok," he said sweetly, "Why are you sad?" A tear ran down my cheek. "I-I was they girl they p-pranked." I said stuttering. "Oh," he said a bit sad. Then he wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Call me," he said smiling. I smiled back. Then, we went our seprate ways. I didnt know what to do. Did he want to be friends? Date eachother? I got confused and thought about other things. After that, I carried on my day which seemed like forever. The last bell rang. I raced out of thr school to the bus. I sat on the bus day dreaming until it was my stop. I ran into my house and to my room. I got my iPhone 5 out from my bag and dialed the number. "Hello?" I said. "Hi!" A voice said from the other line. "Is this the girl I gave my number to?" "Yep!" I replied. "By the way," he asked, "Whats your name?" "Melody," I said nervously. "Im Jason. Wanna come over sometime?" he asked. "Sure!" I said happily. "Text me your address." "Ok." he said. "Gotta go. Bye!" "Bye!" I said. Then he hung up

I put down the phone and sighed dreamily. A person actually talked to me. I was so happy. I jumped for joy. "Mello! Why are you happy?" My sister snarled. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I have a twin sister, Azure. "Shut up," I said. "Fine," she said being all sassy and stuff. Azure is tall with beautiful brown hair and eyes. Im short with messy brown hair kept under a kind of cute beanie. I decide to play some Minecraft. I see the computer glowing. "Glowing?" I thought out loud. Then, I was sucked in.

Re: Reality to Minecraft: Chapter 1
Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 7th, 2015, 9:38:01 pm

:o

I just love the suspense! Keep going!

Post by: dtown2002 - April 7th, 2015, 9:44:50 pm

Lol your a girl in the story? And I cant wait until Chapter 2!!!! ;D

Post by: oneofakid - April 7th, 2015, 9:47:49 pm

I like stories like these! Where you have a character with a normal teenage life, and suddenly, they discover they have superpowers, or have something supernatural happen to them, like the computer sucking her in.

In other words,
I love this story so far! 11/10

Post by: slimestein - April 8th, 2015, 8:06:21 am

I came here to laugh not to feel...

Post by: dtown2002 - April 8th, 2015, 9:56:13 am

[quote author=dtown2002 link=topic=2573.msg11461#msg11461 date=1428457490]
Lol your a girl in the story? And I cant wait until Chapter 2!!!! ;D
[/quote]
Whoops I thought daretrogamer made this!!! LOL

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 8th, 2015, 1:11:39 pm

Oo I like how this story is going so far, cannot wait for future chapters and to see the story improve as it progresses!

Also I liked the cliffhanger a lot as it could lead into many different situations. :)

Post by: Magicov - April 8th, 2015, 2:51:53 pm

Seems like a great start. I support you to keep going!

-magic-

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.