Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 6

Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 6
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 7th, 2015, 2:51:28 pm

Chapter 6

Swirling. All around me. I saw a person like figure pass by me. I was extremely dizzy. All of a sudden, I popped into CubeBuilders. I sat down and regained consciousness. "Whoo," I said, "Where am I?" Suddenly, I recognized the area. It was the mountain! Was it? I assumed so and looked around. In front of me was the glowing portal. Which way do I go? I thought to myself. I looked around some more. I saw a glowing light. A voice in my head said "Follow the light! It will lead you the way." So I obviously followed it. I was starving. When I was about to sit down, I saw a sign. I couldnt make out the words. All I could read was "Hidden Server." I gasped. "I know where I am!" I exclaimed. I navigated my way back to my old house. It was covered in vines. "Wow," I said surprised, "How long has it been?" I saw a torch lit inside. I slowly opened the door and saw a man. "Hello! What brings you to my house?" I asked. "BRAAAINS!" he said. I screamed. Then, I picked up a stick and beat him to death. I was totally out of breath. "That... Was... Was... Work..." I said. Then there was a knock at the door

Re: Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 6
Post by: slimestein - April 7th, 2015, 3:08:11 pm

ooh like different time line in different worlds, smart idea and pretty cleaver i must say ;D

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 7th, 2015, 3:11:06 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2558.msg11381#msg11381 date=1428433691]
ooh like different time line in different worlds, smart idea and pretty cleaver i must say ;D
[/quote]

No offense (read your signature so) but its clever, a cleaver as I believe is something a butcher uses to chop up meat :)

Also nice story kawaii Hawaii !!

Post by: slimestein - April 7th, 2015, 3:29:56 pm

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2558.msg11383#msg11383 date=1428433866]
[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2558.msg11381#msg11381 date=1428433691]
[/quote]

No offense (read your signature so) but its clever, a cleaver as I believe is something a butcher uses to chop up meat :)
[/quote]
Thanks for the correction game :)

Post by: Hoemies - April 7th, 2015, 4:02:59 pm

SOO GOODZ! MAKES MORE PLZ! XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.