The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 4

The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 4
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 5th, 2015, 9:02:47 am

Chapter 4

That was the worst ride ever! By the time he said "Were halfway there," I was halfway covered in mud and grime. Almost an hour later, we arrived. "Thanks," I said sarcastically. "No prob," he said. He started to get back on his bike. But before he did, he snapped his fingers and I was clean. Then, he rode away. I walked toward the portal. I sighed. "This is it." Right before I stepped in, I heard someone say "I love you!" I snuck over to the source of the sound. The sight was extremely weird.

Hey guys so Im going to be on a plane all day. So, Ive made some chapters in advance. Ill post all of them before I leave...

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.