The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 3

The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 3
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 4th, 2015, 1:05:21 pm

Chapter 3

"That was weird," I said to myself. I continued walking. Later, I saw a fairy picking blossoms. "Hello," I said happily. "Hi," the fairy said in a sweet tone, "Im Blossom. But some people call me Fairy Blossom." "Im Hawaii." "Nice to meet you Hawaii!" "Nice to meet you too." All of a sudden, a boy on a dirt bike stopped behind fairy. "Yo F.B, whos this?" "Sorry," Fairy said, "This is my brother, DirtBike. DirtBike, this is Hawaii." "Hi," I said. "Yo," DirtBike said sounding all cool and stuff. "Well I better get going," I said wanting to leave. "Where ya headin to?" DirtBike asked. "To find the portal. The other one is gone," "Cool. If ya want I can give you a ride to another portal." "Um ok," I said completely unsure. "Great," he said, "Hop on!" I got on the bike. I sighed. "Lets go."

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.