The Silence Death

The Silence Death
Post by: Akiraff - April 3rd, 2015, 10:04:23 pm

The Silence Death

Breaking news, a women is found dead in her house and the police are still investigating the case. Thirty years has past, it seems unusual that no one has ever mentioned of her ever living in the house, after the police decided to drop the case down, since they were unable to find the cause of death. Rumors has spread, it was a silence death as the neighbors warn to everyone that has caused death of a woman.

"Honey! Look at this old house, what would you say moving in there? Besides we really need a bigger apartment." As the husband speak softly towards his wife. As he continued his speech, "It is not everyday, that you would see a two-storey house for 5,000 dollars! Well, I really need to check the house out!" The wife didnt mentioned anything, as they both knew that this house would start a new life in a house. Couple years has passed by, and seems the husband made the decision of finally buoying house after getting promotion on his life, everything was going perfect in his life. New house, promotion, friends and very comfortable life for an utopian family.

The family moved in, everything has been fully furnished as they never thought that they paid just 5,000 dollars for the house, that they made all the repairs and furnish, quite rare to find this kind of people nowadays. As I whispered to my wife, "Well this is it. What more do we need?" As she replied with a firm words, "Silence Death." As the husband sharply looked at her eyes, "What?" The wife wasnt even in the room, as she walked in the door and complimented him, "Just needed to grab few things in the car." The husband was very confused, his wife was right beside him, however something so unnatural happened, "How was her wife was in two places at once? Or was she?" The husband was staring at the blank wall for a while, trying to figure out something impossible.

The whispers from the windows, made the husband to wake up to close the windows. It was very cold, well not cold but it was freezing as he saw someone walk by the road half naked as he closed the window to warm up a bit. The whispers still continued, as the whispers slowly started to shape up the voice of a woman, slowly saying, "Silence Death." The husband woke up as his heart pumped up fast enough, he looked at the windows as the breeze hit at his face. As he walked through the window, he saw the man walking by in the street as he thought in his mind, "Is this some kind of coincidence?" As his fatigue started to catch up with his body, and lay down in the bed where he saw his wife sleeping.

As he woke up, the clock stroke seven in the evening. The wife was very worried at husband, confused how did he managed to sleep for over fifteen hours! The husband was confused, that it was just few minutes he closed his eyes, as it was night already. The wife smiled, "Well, just on-time for dinner! Where were you the whole day today?" The husband was confused, he just left the bed like couple minutes ago and his wife is asking where was him, as his wife continued, "Its like you woke up now?" Husband was still confused, "I dont know, wasnt I in the bed? There is something so strange going on in this house." The wife ignored him, "Well, I am glad your here to spend night with me at least." They ate their dinner so quiet on that night.

Well night comes in, the husband decided to sleep in with the windows closed as he hoped that this night would be more relaxed and hoped that he doesnt need to wake up in the night. As he closed his eyes, he heard the familiar voice saying, "Silence Death." And heard a loud of screams right behind him, as he opened his eyes desperately looking for his wife, who was right beside him. The husband started to fear, that this house could possibly be hunted. As he snugged back to his bed, the voices got louder and louder, "Silence Death!"

As he finally wakes up, he saw the clock strike six oclock in the evening. Still confused, he checked his phone and it marked six also. His wife wasnt in the bed as he expected, as he walk through the kitchen, he sawed his wife on the floor, quickly he run into her and tried to give her first aid, but no luck at all as he called the police, and explained everything. It was strange, the police didnt ask any questions as they simply condolence him for his loss.

It was getting foggy, as he quietly ate the dinner, paranoid and his soul torn apart for what happened everything in the last couple weeks. Uncertainty started to hit him again, was it really a week passed away? As he look his phone, it marked three years since he bought the house. April 3rd, 2018 as it marked three years that he bought the house, very confused the husband was.

Exhausted as usual and paranoid, that his life was set upside down he really thought the house was cursed, but he couldnt move out not after creating a memory with his wife. Closing his eyes slowly, everything started to spin very slow as the voices started to get louder, "Silence Death!" He had this burning sensation on his throat, feeling so uncomfortable as he woke up up desperately for water, when his entire body was on fire as the whispers got louder and louder, "Silence Death!"

Nothing was left from the house, as the neighbor gathered around and started to discuss, how the house was burned down, as the wife came in crying desperately, "I should never left him at day one!"

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Re: The Silence Death
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 3rd, 2015, 10:35:18 pm

This is a really spooky story Akiraff!

It is so original and I read it word by word, please make more stories like this in the future! ^_^

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 4th, 2015, 11:54:59 am

Wow Akiraff! This is a great story! Cant wait for more stories by you!

Post by: slimestein - April 4th, 2015, 4:30:51 pm

Awesome story, i did not understand the ending but still awesome.

What hapoend to wicked wizzard by the way?

Post by: Akiraff - April 4th, 2015, 5:03:16 pm

I still brainstorming and constructing the plot for 10 series. Especially the way how I started the story, is very challenging. Since you have this superior character, who seems to be the main protagonist. So, I am trying to gather ideas, in order to keep unique. But dont worry, there should be about three series coming next week.

And about the ending story, all I can tell its an open ending. Means there is different interpretation towards the end of story. But here how I interpret the story:

The husband always thought that the wife was not. However she never was in the house to begin with.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 4th, 2015, 6:21:23 pm

Akiraff...Im sorry :( First I didnt read your story yet because Im way to tired and just didnt really feel like reading alot. Now Im like okay lets do this but you just said it has an open ending... I dont like open endings, in fact, I stay away from stories with open endings... :( I just hate to not know what will happen and honestly I can lose my mind over it sometimes. Sorry, Im sure its awesome tho ! :D

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 5th, 2015, 1:56:50 am

Keep it up bro :) your doing a great job!

Post by: EmsMyEms - April 5th, 2015, 9:14:44 am

See? Books are your thing. That was really, really, really, really GOOD!!!

Post by: NekoTiffy - May 17th, 2015, 10:45:08 am

AWESOME STORY!!! this really made me get shakened up from my sleep in Rome but it really shows alot of adventure! i LOVE open ending stories (unlike gamedude) im looking forward to reading anymore stories from you! :D

-identSTtify
and
-Stsmart

(the ST family)

Post by: oneofakid - June 2nd, 2015, 8:13:39 pm

I love this story! This seems good for a short film, and if you dont mind, if i could make a video based off of this story? And yes I will credit you. I even have perfect actors, perfect setting, and perfect editing software. I would really like to make this a video and claim it was made by me share the fame of the video with you! (ok i was kidding about the strikethrough)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.