The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 2

The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 2
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 3rd, 2015, 4:33:10 pm

Chapter 2

Its been hours since Ieft the castle. The portal was just a few chunks away. But, I was getting hungry. I found a rock and sat on it. I got the food out of my bag and started to eat. After I ate, I wrote in my journal. When I finished I started walking. As I got closer to the portal, I noticed it wasnt glowing as normal. "It must be closed," I thought out loud. But when I got even closer than before, I saw it was a fake portal. "What?" I said totally confused. "What happened?!" I yelled. "It was obviously replaced," a voice said. "Who are you?" I said a bit scared. "Bob," he said, "Willbob." "Oh hello Willbob. Im Hawaii," "Nice to meet ya Hawaii," he said trying to act cool, "Where ya from?" "I live in the castle. With King Ender." "Interesting," Willbob said with a weird tone. "Well," I said trying to end the conversation, "I really need to get going." "See ya later," he said, then dissapeared.

Hey guys so I have already made the 1st 5 chapters. Ill post them all today

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.