The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 1

The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 1
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 3rd, 2015, 4:11:30 pm

Hey guys so I saw you liked the 1st part so here is part 2!!!

Chapter 1

Its been a year since Ive left my friends to learn magic. Ive been living in the castle with Ender and Mystic. I didnt want to leave my friends. But I also didnt want to give up the chance of learning magic. Im still in bed and I have a free day. I lay there deciding what to do. Then, I got the perfect idea; I could travel to my friends houses! I packed a bag containing food and a journal. I first left a note in the throne room telling Ender where I was. Then, I left the castle. This was going to be a long journey.

Re: The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 1
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 3rd, 2015, 4:15:56 pm

This is really good Hawaii, I really do like how you end every chapter on a Cliffhanger. It makes it more exciting for the reader and it makes them want to read more!

I also really liked how you begun this chapter, it makes me want to read it all and indicates it will not be a boring story.

Really good job, I cannot wait for future chapters! ^_^

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.