Cubebuilders Secret: Part 3 SECRETS

Cubebuilders Secret: Part 3 SECRETS
Post by: OrzaRound - April 3rd, 2015, 9:46:00 am

Karow was nervous. What secrets? Suddenly, ? ? ? Disappeared and the server went back on...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, Karow told Siggi what happened. "So this guy named ? ? ? came up and crashed the serv-" Siggi interuppted Karow. "You said ? ? ? right? Let me tell you something. Cubebuilders have secrets. All types of secrets. Get Willbob and Matthewcraft8 first."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Karow came back he was EXHAUSTED. He look everywhere for them. Siggi waited patiently. Finally, Siggi talked. "CB is a very good server. ? ? ? is not. I am sending on a quest. Find out the secrets, discover who ? ? ? is an ban him. It wont just take a ban command. All I know is ? ? ? is a Legendary Hacker." Karow, Matthewcraft and Willbob left to start an epic quest...
TO BE CONTINUED

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.