Hidden Server: Chapter 13

Hidden Server: Chapter 13
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 3rd, 2015, 9:43:34 am

Chapter 13

A girl stepped out from a curtain. She looked normal. I thought she was going to be weird. "Hello. My name is Mystic," she said happily, "I think weve crossed paths before." "I uh think we have," I said unsure. "Well," she continued, "Ill be teaching you magic. Im a qualified fairy from FairyKingdom," she said proudly. "Cool!" I said happily. But then I looked at my friends. "Im sorry," I said to them, "I never thought this would happen." Tiger burst to tears. But then she sucked it up and said "Fine. You can leave us. But we wont be friends anymore. You got us in this mess and youre leaving us. What kind of friend are you?" The others nodded in a agreement. I cried. "If you were good friends, you would support me. Not leave." Derpeh sighed. "Shes right. But we have to go.

Thanks for all the nice and funny comments! I really appreciate them.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.