Hidden Server: Chapter 12

Hidden Server: Chapter 12
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 1st, 2015, 7:25:58 pm

Chapter 12

Ender and DRG joined in. "Well," DRG said, "Ender has quite the anger." Liv ignored him and went to Ender. "Ender, I found her." Ender started to tear up. "That means you have t-to go," he said full out crying now. Liv was crying too. "I love you. Take care of her for me." Then, she shimmered away. The only sound was Ender sobbing. Finally, I asked "What was that?" Ender quit crying and replied "She was the person born with magic before you. She can only die if she meets another person with magic." "Oh," I said a little ashamed. "I killed her?" "No, no of course not," Ender replied. "Well begin your practice tomorrow after your friends leave," a voice said. But who was it?

Click Here
<--- Part 11

Re: Hidden Server: Chapter 12
Post by: slimestein - April 2nd, 2015, 1:31:11 am

Awesome, with a cliffhanger?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.