Hidden Server: Chapter 10

Hidden Server: Chapter 10
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 1st, 2015, 7:21:21 pm

Chapter 10

Liv sighed. Is he always like this? I thought to myself. "Shouldnt you call a counsler or something to help him?" Smelly asked. "Hmm. Good idea," Liv said suprised. I laughed and said "Lets give a round of applause to Smelly!" Then, Liv left the room to call a counsler. Momments later, she returned with a man following her. "This is Dr. DRG," she explained, "Hell be staying with us to help Ender." "Okay," the rest of us said. Then, Ender came out from the corner. All he said was "I counted to 2,110 instead." He just stood there for awhile. "Honey, this is Dr. DRG. Hell help you manage your anger." Dr. DRG bowed. "Pleasure to meet you King Ender." "Pleasure to meet you too," Ender muttered.

Click Here
<--- Part 9 Part 11 --->

Re: Hidden Server: Chapter 10
Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 1st, 2015, 10:48:27 pm

Doctor DRG...hilarious.

I got to be in a story! :D

Re: Hidden Server: Chapter 10
Post by: slimestein - April 2nd, 2015, 1:28:39 am

I love Enders anger problems, you write good stories

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.